Hot girl in my automotive class. Need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well compared to girls in my other classes she's probably like a 5 or so. I have no idea how I am on the Hotness scale. lol. My friends always say I need to quit trying to get that rediculously hot dream girl and start being more practical. Kind of like a few of the above posts. Well I figured this girl is interested in cars so it doesn't get much better than that. Plus she doesn't seem out of my league. So im going to get to know this one a little better and then maybe ask her to lunch or to study for a test or something. Studying maybe kind of boring to her though. Hey thanks for all the replies Im kind of surprised i am still getting responses. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
Well compared to girls in my other classes she's probably like a 5 or so.

Then the thread title was too misleading. It should be renamed "Average-looking girl in my automotive class.." I had a feeling it was such. Hot girls (8.5+) do not take automotive class, or if they do they'll drop it after being overwhelmed by the testosterone.

I had to get your attention somehow. These comments still apply. If I put average looking girl in automotive class I don't think most people would read the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because she's not a 10 doesn't mean she's not attractive.

Too late, man.

This thread died as soon as you said it.
15.gif

If she's a 7 and she's taking an automotive class she's a 9. I think an active interest in cars adds 2, maybe three points if she's got a great personality. You can't reach a 10 by anything other than attactiveness, though (my personal interpretation of the scale) so she can only be a 9.

Go for it, man. Have the self confidence to believe you can and that's it.

Just because she's not a 10 doesn't mean she's not attractive.

Who wants a 10 anyway?? The 10's don't do "everything" in bed if you know what I mean. Of all the girls I have been with, the hotter they were, the less explorative they were in bed. The hot ones have nothing to prove, where the average looking ones feel they have something to compensate for.

As far as getting to know her goes.. You can stalk her on Facebook or follow here home and find out where she lives and hangs out. Or you can go through her trash like Quagmire does to Lois on Family Guy. Or you can do it the old fashioned way and JUST ASK HER OUT! lol

In my experience:

1. No matter how hot she is, eventually you won't be as struck by her looks as you are now. You'll either get bored of them, or you'll find something about her that looks bland or ugly and it'll stick in your eye every time.

2. If she's fun to be with, you won't care as much about how physically attractive she is.

3. If she's annoying to be with... you won't care how physically attractive she is.
wink.gif
Or you'll hate yourself. One or the other.

Good looks can be a BIG plus, but they are just a plus.

Not being hideous, of course, is another story...

Originally Posted By: Unearthed
You're asking a bunch of dudes obsessed with motor oil how to pick up chicks...lol.

Nuff said.

I can't wait till the next fashion advice thread shows up.
crackmeup2.gif

lol Jersey Shore. I hate how everyone thinks NJ is like that(they are from Staten Island).

Anyway, I would think the more smokin hot they are, the higher maintenance they are and usually come with a poor personality. Average, girl next door women are great. I don't want the girl that stands next to the Lambo, but the girl who stands next to a Hyundai
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: d00df00d
In my experience:

1. No matter how hot she is, eventually you won't be as struck by her looks as you are now. You'll either get bored of them, or you'll find something about her that looks bland or ugly and it'll stick in your eye every time.

2. If she's fun to be with, you won't care as much about how physically attractive she is.

3. If she's annoying to be with... you won't care how physically attractive she is.
wink.gif
Or you'll hate yourself. One or the other.

Good looks can be a BIG plus, but they are just a plus.

Not being hideous, of course, is another story...

This is 100% true.
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back