homemade pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

killing the whole day for a slice or two

You didn't read what I wrote. Time required to buy and bake a frozen pizza exceeds time required to make a pizza from scratch.

PS: Most chefs are men.

yeah for you. but for some who can't cook or know nothing about it, sure will take longer. plus you gotta buy all the toppings and ingridients, don't that take time?

Quote:

yeah for you. but for some who can't cook or know nothing about it, sure will take longer. plus you gotta buy all the toppings and ingridients, don't that take time?

My clones do all the chores.

Mori a Limey? That's the funniest thing ever on this forum or any forum for that matter. I nearly p11sed my pants. And for those not into international food like us the best food scene worldwide is currently U.K (American Gourmet Magazines words) and as one who spends $100-150 a month on international food mags it's a no brainer. Old wives tales still live for ever and I guess they always will.

Quote:

Making a grocery list is that much of a challenge? Wow. And get this, I also check the day before that I have something to wear or if I need to wash clothes. That takes ~ 2 hours for clean clothes but I don't stand there & watch it wash & dry. I think it's worth it. I wasn't born knowing how to provide clean clothes for myself but I learned. It's all a very strangely similar parallel with changing oil. See, it all comes full circle.
wink.gif

yeah yeah it's all possible and doable. get yourself a cookie. but i'm not that much into pain in the ----, like some of you. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back