HK P30SK 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so apparently General and Off Topic >> General and Off Topic is the place for this now, not General and Off Topic >> Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, and Maintenance.....

aaaanyway - I was looking around today at the HK VP9 and saw that HK just came out with a P30SK ?!?!?!

Always wanted a P2000SK but the price kept me away - but HK's recent pricing structure is making their newer models much more competitive. The street prices on the VP9 and P30SK seem very reasonable.

Anyone have a P30SK yet?

I'm afraid one of these might follow me home tomorrow
wink.gif

I don't have a P30SK yet but, I did pick up a P2000. H&K drastically reduced the pricing on their P2000 and P2000SK models in preparation for the P30SK. You can easily find a number of the P2000 models right now for $590-620 online.

So......if you always wanted a P2000 or P2000SK, now might be a good time to snap one up at the reduced costs.

The VP9 looks interesting, I have not shot one yet.

I'd be interested in seeing how it compares to their other pistols.

To be honest its not much cheaper than a USP, my buddy has a USP compact .40 I might pick up instead of a new VP9.

Last edited:
Guy in our pistol league has one that I've shot about 100rds through. Well made and accurate gun. I really like the feel of the grip, the gun feels better in my hand than the USP compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back