High Performance Lubricants PCMO Series

Sometimes we do our best to make things confusing. So here is the structure. We make both oils here in our plant. Harry Hruska owns the HPL label and he is essentially a master distributor for the racing market. We work very closely together. We did have some racing relationships in place before we met Harry. It is those cars that you will find our Oval logos rather than our HPL initials. We operate as close to one company as you can while not being one company. Harry has extensive knowledge in the turbo market as the former owner of Precision Turbo in Hebron IN. He also hated the HPL Pro Mod car in the NHRA. We tend to focus on industrial lubricants and fleet lubricants here at the plant. Through my own years being involved with my own racing, World of Outlaws, and NHRA Pro Stock and Pro Stock motorcycle we have established relationships that I often talk about. Through HPL we support the Street outlaws together.

David

@Trav I would message @High Performance Lubricants directly.

Let him know what your requirements are, and I’m certain he’ll have a good fit for your needs.
Thanks, I will do that once I have everything figured out.
Sometimes we do our best to make things confusing. So here is the structure. We make both oils here in our plant. Harry Hruska owns the HPL label and he is essentially a master distributor for the racing market. We work very closely together. We did have some racing relationships in place before we met Harry. It is those cars that you will find our Oval logos rather than our HPL initials. We operate as close to one company as you can while not being one company. Harry has extensive knowledge in the turbo market as the former owner of Precision Turbo in Hebron IN. He also hated the HPL Pro Mod car in the NHRA. We tend to focus on industrial lubricants and fleet lubricants here at the plant. Through my own years being involved with my own racing, World of Outlaws, and NHRA Pro Stock and Pro Stock motorcycle we have established relationships that I often talk about. Through HPL we support the Street outlaws together.

David
David do you make the break in oil and is it available through your site or only from them?

I apologize if I added to the confusion. Thank you for clarifying.

Last edited:

David

How does this oil compare to the oval logo passenger car oils?

Thunderball,

With your vis being 0w40, I would suggest our 0w40 Supercar oil. It Is PAO/AN/Ester. The oxidation stability is extremely good coupled with additional alkalinity. Therefore you do not have to worry about extended time in the pan. I run this oil in my personal hot rod so I’m certainly confident with it.

Thunderball,

With your vis being 0w40, I would suggest our 0w40 Supercar oil. It Is PAO/AN/Ester. The oxidation stability is extremely good coupled with additional alkalinity. Therefore you do not have to worry about extended time in the pan. I run this oil in my personal hot rod so I’m certainly confident with it.
I'm just going to chime in and quickly be a cheerleader here, that PAO/AN/Ester base combo is extremely good.

I think it sets HPL apart from.. well I would say, everyone. It is a great oil, performance but not so radical you can't use it in a regular car, it is great oil.

Ok, 6qts of HPL Euro 5W40 secret sauce in the 1.8. Ready for Summit Point HPDE in a few weeks! Liquimoly Molygen + HPL Engine Cleaner (~1.8K miles with it) came out and sample to Blackstone.

20220215_150733.jpg

Last edited:
Thunderball,

@High Performance Lubricants ,Would you recommend the same for my Ram 2500 truck 6.4? I was considering the premium passenger car plus for the high moly. What would your suggestion? Truck sits a lot, but when used is towing 7k.

Last edited:
@High Performance Lubricants ,Would you recommend the same for my Ram 2500 truck 6.4? I was considering the premium passenger car plus for the high moly. What would your suggestion? Truck sits a lot, but when used is towing 7k.
So our PCMO oil has AN, Ester and Moly just like the premium plus. The premium plus is PAO with a Star VII. Both of those are most beneficial when you are in a colder climate. If you are in North Carolina you would honestly be throwing money away by using the premium plus series over the PCMO. And as always the BITOG15 discount code is important to remember for 15% off.

David

Back