High Performance Lubricants PCMO Series

So our PCMO oil has AN, Ester and Moly just like the premium plus. The premium plus is PAO with a Star VII. Both of those are most beneficial when you are in a colder climate. If you are in North Carolina you would honestly be throwing money away by using the premium plus series over the PCMO. And as always the BITOG15 discount code is important to remember for 15% off.

David
It seems the major advantage of Premium Plus Passenger Car Engine Oil is for cold weather.
What is the advantage of Premium PCEO over Passenger Car Engine Oil? What is the "Premium"?

The Supercar oil would be most similar to the premium plus PCMO but using a 502 additive package rather than the D1G2 additive package in the PCMO series
Curious what the difference in the package means/ whats the 502 pack mean?

Btw, I got my order today of premium plus for the ram. I went that route for the high moly. How does the supercar oil compare as far as moly goes?

Oil arrived quick! Perfectly packed, clean, No leaks!!! 12 quarts.

Thanks @High Performance Lubricants !

IMG_20220318_184656992_HDR.jpg

Hi HPL,

I bought a couple quarts of your cleaner oil and am only 300 in the oci. I plan on buying your pcmo oil however I have a couple quarts of ravenol 5w30 full synthetic that I'd like to use up so my question is can I add a quart of ravenol to 4 of yours my next oil change?

Hi hpl I want know if hp sae 30 Engine cleaner can be used in turbo charger ( eco boost 2.3l ) with mobil 1 or vavoline modern engine.

We use chemistry that is registrable Dexos 1 generation 2 and API SP. What you get with a cookbook formula is an oil that is much like the other oils on the market. The improvements we make carry us outside of the chemically restrained box of licenseability. Because we make oils for extended drains and severe service we do not produce commodity level products. The license process was originally intended to isolate inferior products. Once ceilings of chemistry came into play it now limits what one can do to improve performance.

I do not foresee a time that we would lower the performance level of out products to have a donut on the bottle.

David
Since D1G2 will be obsolete soon, do you have any plans to upgrade the "foundation chemistry" to Dexos 1 generation 3?

Thunderball,

With your vis being 0w40, I would suggest our 0w40 Supercar oil. It Is PAO/AN/Ester. The oxidation stability is extremely good coupled with additional alkalinity. Therefore you do not have to worry about extended time in the pan. I run this oil in my personal hot rod so I’m certainly confident with it.
@High Performance Lubricants Is the Supercar 0W30 also PAO/AN/Ester based?

Back