High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
28E8D825-0F71-49FC-82B2-30A106DF1AEB.jpeg

My wife and I had to abscond quickly so I wasn't able to thank HPL in person for a great and wonderful afternoon. Your operation is top notch as were the experts in attendance. My wife said she always thought all oil was the same till Saturday 🙂

So thank you so much for an outstanding presentation and the snacks and food and gifts in the swag bag, that was unexpected🙂

I'd also like to apologize for the Chicago hipsters invading Manteno starting up
breweries and making fruity beers 🙂 (jk)

Thank you so much HPL

Signed, the guy with many names😁

Last edited:
I wanted to extend a big thank you for everyone who attended our open house. There are lots of things you can do with your time and I appreciate you choosing to spend it with us. Having people from California to New Jersey that actually drove to be with us is flattering.

Our friends who made up the panel were excellent. The questions from the audience were very good. We had so much dialogue in Q&A, we shortened the topics of discussion from the panel.

We tried to be as open as we could to allow people to get a behind the scenes look at a blending facility. It is great to be able to meet people that we have communicated with. What could be wrong with BBQ and a brewery?

Originally Richard Freeman and Erica Enders were going to be surprise guest speakers. Most unfortunately Richard lost his father a few weeks back which prevented them from making the trip.

We were fortunate to have representation from Richard Petty's Nascar team and Listening to him was very entertaining. This was a huge bonus.

The folks at Team Huski were super accommodating. They welcomed our group without hesitation. It was very nice of them to give us a rundown of the boat and bring people on top of the boat to see the cockpit and engines. They are great people and great champions. Unfortunately a sensor on one of the turbos failed and limited the RPMs on one engine to 4500 RPMS which kept the boat from being a contender. They were 3 for 3 this year and likely would have been 4 for 4 had this not occurred.

It was a great event. We will look at doing another next year.

David Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back