High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 more hours!! "I'll be there will bells on." Well, not literally, but... See you soon. Be safe.

Thank you again, BITOG, @wwillson @High Performance Lubricants and all involved for the opportunity. I have so far at least "two" intelligent and insightful questions about motor oil as a whole for when it is either Q&A or Discussion time. School is about to be in session!

Just wear your pants. No need for bells.
It is with a heavy heart that I must inform everyone.. as of this posting, I'm NOT going to be able to make it. I will also *probably* be taking some time off, voluntarily. May even be voluntarily disappearing a little while.

I apologize :(

Last edited:
It is with a heavy heart that I must inform everyone.. as of this posting, I'm NOT going to be able to make it. I will also *probably* be taking some time off, voluntarily. May even be voluntarily disappearing a little while.

That's a bummer. I hope everything is okay. PM me if you need anything.

I have arrived ...

Arrival.jpg

I'm disappointed that you won't be here. I was looking forward to meeting you.

I'm disappointed that you won't be here. I was looking forward to meeting you.
Same. Same.

If I ordered details, this would turn into my own personal blog post, not fair to anyone else, so I won't. I was planning on sleeping and coming in early. Just isn't going to happen this year. I can say that I tried and did everything I could, on my end. I hope to see everyone at a possible 2nd event in the future.

Please, all, have a wonderful time! I'm on self-imposed hiatus, of my own free will and accord. Maybe I'll stop in from time to time. I'm not "gone." Might get a folded flag soon.

I would like to one more time and very quickly wish everyone from the event organizers, staff, members going, members that wanted to go, members that thought about it, members there in spirit, and, members like me that were in the car driving and had to turn around... 🇺🇸 a very wonderful time.

I had a brief chat with someone about motor oil this morning, and I'm done playing games.. 0W-40 from here on out. Seems fitting, since we are all... motor oil enthusiasts. Special thanks to @Trav for his post. It all makes sense now.

Trust me, I'm fuming. Also a bit sad. I hope there is a subsequent gathering.. I'll be able to make that one.

I would like to one more time and very quickly wish everyone from the event organizers, staff, members going, members that wanted to go, members that thought about it, members there in spirit, and, members like me that were in the car driving and had to turn around... 🇺🇸 a very wonderful time.

I had a brief chat with someone about motor oil this morning, and I'm done playing games.. 0W-40 from here on out. Seems fitting, since we are all... motor oil enthusiasts. Special thanks to @Trav for his post. It all makes sense now.

Trust me, I'm fuming. Also a bit sad. I hope there is a subsequent gathering.. I'll be able to make that one.
What made your mind up about 0w40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back