High Performance Lubricants Engine Cleaner

Just because and engine does not fail, does not mean its a good practice.

By your statements, if the engine does not blow up, it must be a good for it.
not if you read and understood what I wrote. Go back to what I originally posted. a 50/50 mixture of diesel fuel and ATF, with a max dilution rate with motor oil of 10% would probably do just as good of a job... 5% fuel oil to lube oil dilution generally being the maximum allowable... then again I don't usually flush engines as they either 1. dont need it or 2. if they do need it, you will probably cause more harm than good once you remove any sludge and deposits..

not if you read and understood what I wrote. Go back to what I originally posted. a 50/50 mixture of diesel fuel and ATF, with a max dilution rate with motor oil of 10% would probably do just as good of a job... 5% fuel oil to lube oil dilution generally being the maximum allowable... then again I don't usually flush engines as they either 1. dont need it or 2. if they do need it, you will probably cause more harm than good once you remove any sludge and deposits..
I understood, what you wrote. To make sure i understand you. Please tell me what components of AFT and Diesel fuel are responsible for cleaning and removing hardened carbon deposits, especially from the ringlands ?

diesels 008.JPG

this one is pretty good picture of some of the internal deposits of an engine ( ISM Cummins, 350,000 stop and go city transit miles run on the cheapest bulk oil available at low bid) see all the deposits? I dont think anyone needs to run a cleaning agent if they change the oil when they need too.

diesels 009.JPG

none of them... but since carbon forming in the ring area isn't a product of oil but a product of combustion as the oil control rings are below the compression and fire rings, maybe you can explain how the snake oil removes it.
I'll let you research alkylated naphthalene. As well as the ester content of the oil.

Also the HPL engine product is an oil, thats additized like motor oil. Meaning the detergent, anti-wear, anti-foaming, as well as the Ph buffering. How much ZDDP is in ATF and diesel fuel ? Not much at all.

Actually I don’t think I’ve seen a diesel with deposits, when I broke a rocker arm on the C15 in my companies truck, which I know for a fact was extremely neglected since the oil wasn’t changed in the almost 2 years I worked there, it was spotless under the valve cover. Mind you again this was for a fact extremely neglected since I always had the truck and the maintenance department was always drunk by 9 am so nothing and I mean nothing was ever fixed

I have hpl engine sae 40 mixed with rotella t6 synthetic 15w40 in the Honda Odyssey right now.

Going to run it at a full interval.

Any of these tricks that wreck HT/HS are not the way to go …
I have 2/8’s EC30 in 0W20 - the right direction IMO …

Back