Hercules Ironman tires

Being the low cost tire connoisseur I am, I'd expect them to last 25-30K miles with OK performance at half the cost of a tire that might last me 45K miles.

I take tire reviews with a grain of salt, as actual life of the tire depends on the driver, vehicle etc.

I install tons of ironman's (I'm a used car tech) and have used them on my own cars with no complaints.

Wet traction seemed the same on our MAZDA5 as the Goodyear eagles they replaced, but that cars front end is so light it spins the tires in wet weather regardless even with it's winter Blizzaks on.

I just installed a set of Ironman Radial A/P's on the Jeep this evening, and I'm quite happy with them. 245/65R17, replacing a set of TERRIBLE Hankook Dynapro AT-M's.

Given that this truck cost me all of $250 at purchase, and almost 3 years and 30k miles later I'm in it for less than $1k, I didn't want to drop massive amounts of cash on tires. I got the Ironman's from tirebuyer.com for $428.47 shipped to my shop. That's a deal I couldn't turn down.

Back