Health Insurance Home Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly do...
I was on there today.
The exchanges aren't for me.
Those monies-subsidies paid end up at the end of the year looking like earned income.
I was in the exchanges for years. $1300 a month for garbage insurance.
Got a plan today for $570. No deductible. No wait time as I have nothing new as far as PE.
Congrats. On your plan. You made some statements that were not entirely correct. Indicating you didn't understand. But again-glad you got something affordable. Hopefully-you don't have a long time before retirement and Medicare.

Some calls are from your health care provider. However, based on your post always check with your provider first.
I get calls from United Health Care all the time wanting to schedule a home check/health discussion, Ive been tempted so many times because United Health Care PAYS ME $50 if I allow them to come over and discuss healthy stuff for up to one hour.

This is 100% legit, it's on my online portal. They also pay me $15 to go to my primary doctor for an annual check up. They also pay me $10 a month for syncing my APPLE watch to send data, every month I have a certain amount of steps taken in any 10 day period they pay $10. I never had a month that I did not get the $10.
I just got another item in the mail, if I join or associate with any group activity by the end of the year they will pay me $10.
They also pay my $120 a month Orange Theory Gym Membership and $60 every three months for any over the counter medical items. Actually yesterday I purchased with some of that money an Elbow support for my wife in Walmart for when she plays Pickleball and IBPROFEN *LOL*

Ok, with the above said, this year 2023 I am not being offered $50 for an in home consultation and have to check if my annual check up at the dr for $15. Everything I do is online so easy for me to check.

With this said. I do believe your experience, lots of scams in this world. All I am saying is ALWAYS confirm with the source and that is your insurance company.
They also use the visit to get extra money from medicare for your care if problems exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back