Gunman in my area.

Nut jobs are everywhere. Just look at the current situation in Australia. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be prepared and have situational awareness.

Word is that the perp is a Vietnam veteran. Watch this space - they're going to use this as a pretext to disarm veterans.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Word is that the perp is a Vietnam veteran. Watch this space - they're going to use this as a pretext to disarm veterans.
Our liberal politicians want to disarm everyone and the media is there to help. They send us to war and when we get back they don't recognize us. They're done with us and move on to more important things like the golf course.

Veteran or not... Many people have mental problems. Sandy Hook happened 2 years ago this past Sunday. No law will stop another Virginia Tech / Sandy Hook style shooting.

New information released tells that the suspect is 35 years old. So not a Vietnam veteran. But he's still been fingered as a Marine veteran with PTSD. There was an ex-wife involved (now deceased) and child custody issues. Something to consider - the way the courts have treated men in divorce and child custody issues is 100 percent to blame for this killing rampage. Given the targeted nature of this shooting I think that the gunman was out for revenge on the other shootings as well - I don't think that they were simple mindless thrill kills. Quote: "Everyone murdered has a "familial relationship" with Stone, a Pennsburg, Pa. man" Familial relationship - I'll guess it was vindictive ex wife's family who tormented this man. Comment from someone: "I'm from Lansdale and heard helicopters all morning. Some friends knew the one of the dead (his ex wife) and their custody battle has been nasty apparently. I really feel for [him]. What a sad situation." The accuracy of news reporting in the fog of war is questionable so all of the above is subject to change, completely.

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Watch this space - they're going to use this as a pretext to disarm veterans.
Right you are... I wonder how many people today know of the "Bonus Army" ? Our "leaders" (aka Tyrants) know that the biggest threat to their tyranny is a trained group of vets who know how to fight an enemy, and most importantly can defeat them.

Last edited:
About 11:30 we received another automated call telling us "the shelter in place advisory is being lifted". It seems to have originated from a local fire department (I'm not sure) but it's interesting they have these systems in place. He's still on the loose.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Vikas
Muslim or non-muslim? Nothing else matters, does it??
Are you trolling -RD

Trajan

Originally Posted By: refaller
Looks like the found his body near his home. Sad story for the many family members left behind. ref
Yep, 200 yards from his home. Suicide.

You can bet if that was a muslim, this topic would have overflown with the replies. That is BITOG way.