Gotta love a free market!

It was meant as a joke.

Supposedly PayPal and others are providing tax info now though if you sell stuff…
So was mine. Lol No worries

Ya I got asked about wanting a tax statement once...I printed it out and then lost it. :unsure:

If he can repair it himself, he got a deal. Probably a YouTube video on it.

I predict electric dryers that use a heating element as they are made now will phase out in years to come. They will have a heat pump in them.

If you get bored, this rare all in one unit has one.

What type of sorcery is this?

If he can repair it himself, he got a deal. Probably a YouTube video on it.

I predict electric dryers that use a heating element as they are made now will phase out in years to come. They will have a heat pump in them.

If you get bored, this rare all in one unit has one.

So an electric coil that costs 20 bucks will be replaced with a heat pump that likely has a carbon footprint bigger than the lifetime use of the dryer and costs $1000. Welcome to progress.

I will string up a clothes line. Worked when I was a kid, probably still might

Monkey in this sense is NOT what you think it refers too similar to most quick lubes employing the smoothed brain guys who UGGA DUGGA every drain plug they see.
Yes, I understood that he was referring to a group of people by their occupation or workplace and not their race.

I just did the bearings on our 15yo LG direct drive washer 4 weeks ago. Took 5 hours while using the video and having our 15yo son as a helper. The old bearings were nasty as was the spider tub support. Nothing hugely difficult and it runs silent again.

What sale? I sold it for nothing as you'll see above. 😁
I noticed this through Amazon when I had a coupon…PA requires the collection of sales tax on the full retail amount, not the net amount. I’ve seen this when stuff is ordered for CA at work. Cost is $0.99 and sales tax $142.41

Back