Getting new tires for my 2016 Buick LaCrosse

Ditto on the CS5 Ultras. Soft and grippy. By the way, The Fireplace in Paramus is still open for business. No tires but great cole slaw. You can buy a lot of slaw with the money you’ll save on the Coopers. They’re not expensive.
Oops. Nothing is forever. Cooper tire has been sold and The Fireplace in Paramus closed after 65 years. I think the last day was today.

Oops. Nothing is forever. Cooper tire has been sold and The Fireplace in Paramus closed after 65 years. I think the last day was today.
I literally almost teared up when I read the news that the Fireplace is closing, I would have gone for a final meal there but I imagined it would be crowded given the last minute notice and now is not the time to immerse myself in nostalgic crowds.

The restaurant land must be worth a fortune given the highway location, It will be missed - the burgers really were uniquely delicious.

I literally almost teared up when I read the news that the Fireplace is closing, I would have gone for a final meal there but I imagined it would be crowded given the last minute notice and now is not the time to immerse myself in nostalgic crowds. The restaurant land must be worth a fortune given the highway location, It will be missed - the burgers really were uniquely delicious.
Yes. I grew up in Lodi and that was the place to go as a teenage driver. Well, I do have a relatively new set of Cooper Evolutions on my Versa…sigh☹️

Back