FYI WIX 57502 filter made in Venezuela but MP box says USA

Title says it all. The filters look good but it erks me that the MP box says contents of box made in USA and each individual sticker of the filter is made in Venezuela. I bought the filters off ebay 3 years ago and didn't notice until today because I thought all Wix oil filters were made in the USA. This is just FYI and not a judgement on filter quality. I will however find a filter of the same quality that is made in the USA.

Title says it all. The filters look good but it erks me that the MP box says contents of box made in USA and each individual sticker of the filter is made in Venezuela. I bought the filters off ebay 3 years ago and didn't notice until today because I thought all Wix oil filters were made in the USA. This is just FYI and not a judgement on filter quality. I will however find a filter of the same quality that is made in the USA.
Photos or it didn’t happen. We use tons of Auto Extra 57502 at work for years. Either made In Mexico or Made in USA

Off topic but I got a 46449 on Monday from the local parts store that didn’t even have a name on it. The 46449 number was only found on the box too.

Back