Free lifetime oil change. FCP Euro.

I think I want to take advantage of this.

Which oil do you think is the best in this group?

Liquimoly Synthoil A40, it has the most PAO.

I think I want to take advantage of this.

Which oil do you think is the best in this group?

I don't think it makes any real difference for your MK5. The Synthoil may have more PAO but that in itself doesn't make it better. You lose LL01 and 502 with it. Interesting as I didn't know it was a bit more expensive.

I don't think it makes any real difference for your MK5. The Synthoil may have more PAO but that in itself doesn't make it better. You lose LL01 and 502 with it. Interesting as I didn't know it was a bit more expensive.
Wow, synthoil doesn’t have 502? That’s crazy.

0F9EC251-757C-405B-94DD-B6FF19E50464.jpeg

Looks like this maybe coming to an end.

How? I mean, shipping a box back full of hundreds of dollars in parts/supplies may be $50 at most.
How is not cheaper?

I can get oil and filter for $47 locally.
Cheapest FCP kit for my car is $62 plus you’re saying it’s about $50 to ship back.

Local is cheaper.

How is not cheaper?

Cheapest FCP kit for my car is $62 plus you’re saying it’s about $50 to ship back.

Local is cheaper.
You missed it. An oil change kit alone to shiop back would be $21 for a USPS flat rate box. Call it $50 if you load with all the other crap you buy including wipers, filters, brake pads etc. It's $21 for an oil change so yes, it's half the cost of your $47.

You missed it. An oil change kit alone to shiop back would be $21 for a USPS flat rate box. Call it $50 if you load with all the other crap you buy including wipers, filters, brake pads etc. It's $21 for an oil change so yes, it's half the cost of your $47.
For a 10k OCI, I don’t know if I could be bothered lol.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I've sent many packages of crap back to FCP with an oil change or other fluids in almost every one without issue as far as I know. I put all fluids in their containers, tightly close the cap, and bag in the large plastic bags that they send them in, and close with a zip tie.

How is not cheaper?

Local is cheaper.

Send back your: oil kit, front & rear wipers, and charcoal cabin filter every year.

There's an extra $40 value for you.

Really the biggest thing is getting OE/OEM parts all in one go, without resorting to dubious autozone quality bits or waiting around at the dealer parts counter.

Send back your: oil kit, front & rear wipers, and charcoal cabin filter every year.

There's an extra $40 value for you.

Really the biggest thing is getting OE/OEM parts all in one go, without resorting to dubious autozone quality bits or waiting around at the dealer parts counter.
It's so flipping easy. Click click it all shows up in a few days. Drop old stuff in same box and drop at USPs/UPS/FedEx.

Back