Fram EG PH7317 have black silicone adbv ?

Have you guys looked at the Bosch Premium filters? $3.89 from RockAuto. The 3323 is my new standard for our Hondas that arent still in warranty (stick with Honda filters for those). I have cut open a new one, very nice tough construction - silicone valve, strong media, thick case.

Just curious why the Fram interest.

Have you guys looked at the Bosch Premium filters? $3.89 from RockAuto. The 3323 is my new standard for our Hondas that arent still in warranty (stick with Honda filters for those). I have cut open a new one, very nice tough construction - silicone valve, strong media, thick case.

Bosch is just a name stuck on a M&H filter.

C8844519-D545-410B-85C0-7D5480877ED2.jpeg

40724427-496B-4EDB-868C-25775BBE0834.jpeg
40724427-496B-4EDB-868C-25775BBE0834.jpeg

Doing some oil change for family. The PH9688 almost $10 . What is going on . I can’t justified myself to buy that. So end up getting the super tech version

Most other PH filters are much lower price than that model, so something going on specific with that PH filter model.

Idk what so special about . I remember its was the only one that cost $1-$2 more then other fram . Now it’s like 4-$5 more . I though it was just a mistake and I check the website . It’s show the same price

I picked up a PH7317 at Walmart locally a week ago and it had the orange, presumably silicon, ADBV. However the threads had a bunch of shavings left on them, so you win some you loose some. Here is my post on that.

LoL ... Fram needs some better phrases on the box. Every car on the road does "stop and go driving" and every oil filter sees "hot and cold temperatures" just by being thermal cycled on an engine.

LoL ... Fram needs some better phrases on the box. Every car on the road does "stop and go driving" and every oil filter sees "hot and cold temperatures" just by being thermal cycled on an engine.
I disagree. They're smart enough to come up with meaningless phrases that sell the product, instead of confusing the public with math.

Just think about the marketing genius that came up with the name "premium" for higher octane gas.

May want to look at these videos . Scroll down to bottom of page to view .

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/t...ine-15400-plm-a02-replaced-with.358738/page-2 .
That's the Bosch Dist +, not the Bosch Prem. referenced by the @scotty.honda.dog . BD+ pretty much extinct now, though in my experience w/ D3323 it was a decent extended oci OF if it could be obtained at a reasonable price.

Bosch Premium rated more efficient than BD+ and has become my current go to for Hondas maintain and Rogue I help service. Posted several post use threads of the BP3323, all good. Decent price at RA with shipping for lot(s) of 6.

That's the Bosch Dist +, not the Bosch Prem. referenced by the @scotty.honda.dog . BD+ pretty much extinct now, though in my experience w/ D3323 it was a decent extended oci OF if it could be obtained at a reasonable price.

Bosch Premium rated more efficient than BD+ and has become my current go to for Hondas maintain and Rogue I help service. Posted several post use threads of the BP3323, all good. Decent price at RA with shipping for lot(s) of 6.

Oops . Thanks for correction and info .

+9.99 shipping. Rock Auto has been terrible lately with shipping.

Back