Ford Cuts Mach-E prices by thousands

Heres a journalism claim that references a tweet (I dont tweet so Id have never see it)

Andrew Krok.

Not Porsche. Show me what Porsche claimed.

Not Porsche. Show me what Porsche claimed.
I already to you in post 78 I dont have any claims from Porsche directly.

That doenst matter though. Me not having that dosn't change what they told automotive journalists they could quote and print.

I already to you in post 78 I dont have any claims from Porsche directly.

That doenst matter though. Me not having that dosn't change what they told automotive journalists they could quote and print.
Yes it does. You have no, none nill evidence. You make a claim, you need to back it up, you haven’t.

Yes it does. You have no, none nill evidence. You make a claim, you need to back it up, you haven’t.

I just provided evidence that porsche made a claim and the article is still up standing not refuted.

The journalist stil employed.

Who cares who wrote what. Show me what Porsche claimed. You can’t. You lost the argument. Go away now.

No I didnt lose anything.

You tried to turn the argument to only have meaning if it was a quote from the factory directly, not what they joyfully told journalists.

You don't get to decide for anyone else but you how they feel about what they let people quote.

I totally understand what Ford was trying to do by calling it a Mustang. However it really hit hard with the Mustang ownership, probably as big of a controversy as when Ford was going to make the Probe the Mustang. If they have called it the Galax-E, there wouldn't have been as much resentment from people.
Should have called it the Mustang III. Mustang II was such a big hit last time they tried to satisfy the government.

No I didnt lose anything.

You tried to turn the argument to only have meaning if it was a quote from the factory directly, not what they joyfully told journalists.

You don't get to decide for anyone else but you how they feel about what they let people quote.
You made a claim. You can’t back it up. You lose.
IMG_6371.jpeg

I quoted the article and never said it "came from Porsche".

You started with the " show me this" show me that" - thats your particular goalpost.
Calling you out is not a goalpost. It is preventing false information from spreading. You were spreading false information and got called on it.

Calling you out is not a goalpost. It is preventing false information from spreading. You were spreading false information and got called on it.

Nonsense. I quoted an article from a still working credible journalist and said as much.

I could care less if it meets your burden of evidence or proof or other - its there, its still up, and Andrew has more credibility than you do.

Happy to disagree without being disagreeable.

Nonsense. I quoted an article from a still working credible journalist and said as much.

I could care less if it meets your burden of evidence or proof or other - its there, its still up, and Andrew has more credibility than you do.

Happy to disagree without being disagreeable.
Why don’t you just show me what Porsche claimed?

Back