Forbes- Worst-Made Cars on the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
. . . and perhaps have a sordid love affair with the big H, or twisted T, I still don't see how that logic is any less clear.

Conjuring a long-ago, horrifying college memory of the unfortunate fool who burned a very sensitive part of his anatomy on a hot orifice at the rear of his car. I don't see how ANY logic could have been involved in THAT situation. . .
shocked2.gif
spankme2.gif
33.gif

Originally Posted By: ekpolk

And heaven forbid that we might just decide to tear a page from Maxima.org's playbook -- they used to have a public "ban log". It was sort of a modern e-pillory where all can go to gleefully review the misconduct and fate of the busted few.

I would love this. a BITOG hall of shame.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: ekpolk
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
. . . and perhaps have a sordid love affair with the big H, or twisted T, I still don't see how that logic is any less clear.

Conjuring a long-ago, horrifying college memory of the unfortunate fool who burned a very sensitive part of his anatomy on a hot orifice at the rear of his car. I don't see how ANY logic could have been involved in THAT situation. . .
shocked2.gif
spankme2.gif
33.gif

I was speaking of the logic in my previous post, and that of LS2JSTS ya bugger, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back