Food poisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I went to the local Golden Corral this afternoon for an early dinner. When we got home, late in the day both of us became very sick, and I mean very very sick. Spent several hours that way but we are finally starting to feel better. Yikes! something they served really got us, and I can only wonder how many others got the gunge as well.

Oouch. Stay away from Golden Corral. We don't have any here so I don't know about them other than the commercials we see here and makes me go hmmmmm.

"Buffet" is French for e-coli. Was that the presentation?

A chicken buffet at the Marriott in Springfield Mass after a business day trip took me out of work the next day. The woman I was on the trip with ate all the same stuff save the chicken.

Last edited:
I got food poising a few times it's not fun. The last time I had it I was so sick I lost 42 pounds in 2 days from using the bathroom and throwing up. Now I really watch where I eat. Call the Board of Health and tell them to check out that Golden Corral so more people don't get sick.

I've gotten sick twice at Golden Corral. Needless to say, I don't go there anymore, thought the first time was a fluke.

Originally Posted By: Eric24
I got food poising a few times it's not fun. The last time I had it I was so sick I lost 42 pounds in 2 days from using the bathroom and throwing up. Now I really watch where I eat. Call the Board of Health and tell them to check out that Golden Corral so more people don't get sick.

Good idea. We may do that tomorrow. See if there other complaints.

I've had food poisoning three times in my life and I remember EXACTLY what I ate that brought it each time.It seems your body will not digest the tainted food.Once the 'OBD ten million' senses a fault the 'fuel' input module goes into purge mode immediately reversing flow out the intake and proportionetly
with equal flow from the exhaust,thus resulting in an equipment red tag lockout until sensors can be reset.

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
It's the anti-Mobil crowd trying to take you out!

Dang!! I never thought of that. You may be right. The more I read the bashing, come to think of it, the sicker I got.

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
I've had food poisoning three times in my life and I remember EXACTLY what I ate that brought it each time.It seems your body will not digest the tainted food.Once the 'OBD ten million' senses a fault the 'fuel' input module goes into purge mode immediately reversing flow out the intake and proportionetly
with equal flow from the exhaust,thus resulting in an equipment red tag lockout until sensors can be reset.

Yeah! That's what happened to us.

That is hilarious, although I'm glad Tig1 and wife are gettin better. I hate stomach probs more than anything!

Call the health department. If they get enough phone calls, they'll pay an unannounced visit to the restaurant and check things out.

Stomach viruses are like that. You can taste your breakfast all day long ..and finally it comes up violently.

I'll bet everyone here is food poisoned more often than they think. It's just you're not violently reacting to it most times. Take a food handler's course some time.

Once the 'OBD ten million' senses a fault the 'fuel' input module goes into purge mode immediately reversing flow out the intake and proportionetly

HA!!, *****, couldn't be better put in any other way...

Last edited:

Pretty accurate description really...

I have had food poisoning a couple of times and it is true...you'll notice that your stomach after you eat feels full.....and unlike when you consume good food, the tainted food seems to "hang around" in your stomach for many hours...then for me it is usually 12 to 24 hours later up it comes ..violently so in my case.

crackmeup2.gif

Living in the Las Vegas area the wife and I eat in several buffets. The price is reasonable and MANY promos are out there. One only needs to observe whether the employees eat in the buffets. It works and we have never had any problems. John--Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back