flu vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Quote:

Big + 1 to everything that Mike said above. Ask human biologists what they think of most vaccines.

Are there other species of biologists?

332oz6r.jpg

Dr Zaius, a non-human scientist/spiritual leader. I like his shades...

I do not get the flu shot, I tried three times. Each time, at some point over the winter I got laid up like never before. I get colds, thats it. With the shots, I was stuck in bed. NO THANKS! And I fall into the 'weaker immune system' catagory...Seems to me its better at fighting off the nasties by itself.

Alex.

I wonder how much of a person's reaction depends on the brew of the flu vaccine? Just like beer and cheese, the vaccine is a brew that can be off.

Yup, vaccines are mixed by voodoo doctors in the woods behind the local 7-Eleven and distributed by friendly neighborhood dealers.

no but they use the cheapest ingredients around and some if not most are border line dangerous and toxic for the human body.. Flouride thats found in toothpaste and dentist offices country wide is toxic. how so? they banned the substance to be dumped on american soil. thats right, the same stuff you brush your teeth with cannot be dumped on american soil. (hence why a lot of toothpaste is now made in china).. its not as toxic if directly applied to your teeth, but those flouride tabs and the fact that they put it in your drinking water just blows my mind.. besides the flouride doesnt work if ingested, it works when directly applied to your teeth. go figure,, money talks fellas..

Quote:

Yup, vaccines are mixed by voodoo doctors in the woods behind the local 7-Eleven and distributed by friendly neighborhood dealers.

Yes I am sure that is what he was implying.

It is my understanding that fluoride occurs naturally in many water supplies and people's wells. Is this the same compound as found in toothpaste? My toothpaste has sodium fluoride but I think I've seen another fluoride compound used besides this one. I use Colgate Total which has triclosan. I think I've seen complaints about triclosan too. I honestly haven't done much reading on any of these things.

Mori: please quote your sources for the tuna and mercury. My wife and I have a 5 month old and a 2.5 year old. We've been struggling with the mercury issue and I'd like to see the sources for the amounts. As you may know many people (non-doctors) believe mercury in shots is leading to the hig rate of autism. I would be heartbroke if my little girl developed this condition. I have close friends that have had to deal with this and it isn't easy.

Ask your doctor about mercury-free vaccines. They are available for pregnant women and small children and anyone who is willing to pay the extra cost. You can also say you are allergic to thimerosal (the preservative containing mercury) and you will receive a mercury-free shot. Even the mercury-free shots contain minute amounts of it, because mercury is essentially in anything, including toxic fumes gassing out of many synthetic materials.

The mercury level in tuna varies. You'll have to test each tuna. Data (whichever you chose to trust) can be found online. Nobody else posted sources.

As far as fluoride goes, calcium fluoride occurs naturally, for example in shrimp. Some seafood contains so much fluoride that it is unfit for human consumption. That's why humans should not eat krill.

The fluoride in toothpaste is of little concern unless someone eats toothpaste. Calcium fluoride is the preferred form. I've been using fluoride gel (olafluor = amine fluoride) on my teeth weekly since I was a teenager. I have never had a cavity and I show no signs of fluorosis.

If you consume tap water you have to worry about other things than fluoride.

Triclosan (chlorine phenol) is labeled as a pesticide by the EPA. It is often added to toothpaste and to most deoderants as an antimicrobiotic. I bet the same folks who are convinced a flu shot will kill them are brushing their teeth with pesticide-laced toothpaste.
laugh.gif

When my wife was pregnant last year no one had the mercury free shots. We searched everywhere. My guess is that it will be the same this year. Don't know why they don't have those shots around here.

Ever since I once had the flu so bad I think I nearly died I have been getting flu shots. Lots of people say all kinds of negative stuff about getting a flu shot but I would rather have a simple little shot rather than the flu.

Only a few days from now the flu shot will be available at a Safeway Pharmacy nearby. I will be in that line.

I am a severe Asthmatic. For me I think the mercury issue is the lesser of 2 evils. I can get either get sick and die
tombstone.gif
or tell you the temperature
dunno.gif
I will inquire about the mercury free shot this year for my 4 year old.

Last edited:
i would think it's a good idea to get vaccinated, but i'm also a realist. billion-dollar black-funded pharmaceutical companies with over a century of -----paid research can easily concoct any 'vaccine' that would do things to my immune system that 95% of the earth's population never even thought possible. thats a *huge* trust issue, and my money is on the guy with the bigger research fund getting their own way *nervously tugs shirt collar*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back