first oil change smelled like candy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, Maxlife Blend has a fruity kind of smell to it. The PYB I tested it against doesn't smell like that. Maybe it's the additive pack, or a characteristic of Synthetic oil (Do Hyundai's come with Synthetic OE?)

If they are built in Seoul South Korea they do from what I understand, US built models apparently use Quaker State Dino.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
crackmeup2.gif
You Texan's are alright! I loves coming down to Texas because I always know that I will eat good!
grin2.gif

cheers3.gif
08.gif
34.gif

Amen brother! Fajitas or BBQ and beer!
thumbsup2.gif

Ha ha ha...low blow. I'll have you know Camden NJ is one of the most dangerous places on earth, don't let us unleash its criminal populace upon you all!!
LOL.gif

Parts of Jersey are [censored], the area I am in is good, unfortunately the closer to NYC you start to move the worse and worse it gets. The further away from NYC you move, the harder it is to speak to people..it's like Finland they are quite anti-social and want to blow your brains out for stepping on their front lawn.
39.gif

If I wouldn't get censored i'd give you the Team America "deek" speech. Heh heh heh.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
crackmeup2.gif
You Texan's are alright! I loves coming down to Texas because I always know that I will eat good!
grin2.gif

cheers3.gif
08.gif
34.gif

Amen brother! Fajitas or BBQ and beer!
thumbsup2.gif

After drinking all the beer you wake up next to a strange woman and a man peering down the barrel of a shotgun aimed at your groin!!
shocked2.gif

I have been to NY-City, but never to Jersey... I love NY-City. Really cool place, but man do people have attitude there.
LOL.gif

Stevie don't be disappointed you've never been to Jersey, you didn't miss much.
LOL.gif
Some NY'ers have bad attitudes, I've learned how to easily deal with them, and find it fun now. Funny thing is when you're from down state NY you can go anywhere in this fine country, and people can easily tell you're from "Brooklyn". At least that is what I'm told.

New Yorkers are all bark no bite(city dwellers). They just think their hot stuff being able to pay 6k a month for an apt the size of a small office cubicle.

At least in Jersey we have the balls to back up our bite. Should watch Real Housewives(yes my fiance watches it), the NJ women are vicious compared to NY.

So much h8 for NJ and some people have never been here!!! At least we smell better than the people in California, 1 air exchange a day, the BO must be building up!*Poor attempt at a h8 redirect!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ryland
I forgot to post that the first time I changed my oil this weekend on my sonata the oil smelled like candy? Is that as normal thing for Hyundai's?

Maybe it's because you got such a ......."sweet" deal?......

(OAS dodges empy oil cans thrown at him)
well somebody HAD to say it.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
Originally Posted By: MONKEYMAN
I can see it now. There will be a new aspect of BITOG with those that can identify factory fill by smell. Now we are getting into the subtle aspects of oil....

crackmeup2.gif
"My Motorcraft has such a fruity lively bouquet"
grin2.gif

"Merely a conventional Yellow Bottle Pennzoil, but I think you'll be amused by its presumption."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back