Feeling ripped off after paying for road force balance

Paid for a road force balance expecting a print out of road force and only got a paper that says passed, they could not tell me the pounds of road force variation on the wheels. The car still shakes.
PXL_20230717_002156385.jpg
PXL_20230717_002149493.jpg

Backstory is car drove fine on original tires, time for new tires I bought 4 new Bridgestone quiet track tires from town fair tire. They do not have a road force balancer. I pinpointed a bad tire after experimenting with rotations so I've been driving with the bad tire in the back for a while, over 72mph it shakes. I purposely kept rear tires lower on air to help mask the shake and Firestone never even inflated them before supposedly doing test. Also my car was only on the lift for like 20min, thinking of contacting Firestone customer support

Backstory is car drove fine on original tires, time for new tires I bought 4 new Bridgestone quiet track tires from town fair tire. They do not have a road force balancer. I pinpointed a bad tire after experimenting with rotations so I've been driving with the bad tire in the back for a while, over 72mph it shakes. I purposely kept rear tires lower on air to help mask the shake and Firestone never even inflated them before supposedly doing test. Also my car was only on the lift for like 20min, thinking of contacting Firestone customer support
Did you watch them? Did they rotate the tire on the rims?

I would ask them to rebalance one more time before you contact corporate.

Did you watch them? Did they rotate the tire on the rims?

I would ask them to rebalance one more time before you contact corporate.
Had to wait inside due to rain, could only see car go up for 20min then back down

Same for me on my Wife’s CRV. I Paid for “road force balancing“ and was able to ask the teen aged tech after, “what were the road force numbers”?

He said, “I don’t know what you are talking about, I just balance wheels”.

Well trained? No. Waste of money? Yep!

Back