Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: PandaBear
Fair Tax

Known Unknowns
Unknown Knowns
Known Knowns
Unknown Unknowns

quote One former Defense Secretary.

I know I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. That's a known unknown.

An unknown unknown is when you don't yet realize what you don't yet know; like how my 3-year-old thinks she knows how to make bread just because I let her scoop the yeast starter into the dough.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more

I know I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. That's a known unknown.

Economic Forecasting

Project Plan

A corollary would be the act of the project sponsors in asking you to forecast when and how you will encounter and overcome problems.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
An unknown unknown is when you don't yet realize what you don't yet know; like how my 3-year-old thinks she knows how to make bread just because I let her scoop the yeast starter into the dough.

But that would be a known known to you, because you already knows that she doesn't know.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
public works

Driving on mud road to work today and have your own septic tank at home?

Quote:
More than a quarter of the nation’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete. Leaky pipes lose an estimated seven billion gallons of clean drinking water every day. And aging sewage systems send billions of gallons of untreated wastewater cascading into the nation’s waterways each year.

These are among the findings of a report to be released Wednesday by the American Society of Civil Engineers, which assigned an overall D grade to the nation’s infrastructure and estimated that it would take a $2.2 trillion investment from all levels of government over the next five years to bring it into a state of good repair.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/us/politics/28projects.html

More than a quarter of the nation’s bridges are structurally deficient or functionally obsolete. Leaky pipes lose an estimated seven billion gallons of clean drinking water every day. And aging sewage systems send billions of gallons of untreated wastewater cascading into the nation’s waterways each year.

But you aren't driving on mud road or use your own septic tank at home though. So Public Work is only 25% oxymoron.

Anyways, one more:

Self Regulation

Last edited:

But you aren't driving on mud road or use your own septic tank at home though. So Public Work is only 25% oxymoron.

Anyways, one more:

Self Regulation

So you consider yourself unable to handle your own affairs. Good to know.

public works

Driving on mud road to work today and have your own septic tank at home?

Yes and yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back