Excel-based Service History

Many years ago I shared an Excel spreadsheet I created that I use to track service history on my vehicles. I have been wanting to re-design parts of it and finally got around to it. I am sharing it here from my business OneDrive.

All of the sheets are protected with the intended "editable" cells unlocked and marked in a lighter grey color. All sheets calculate based upon the intended service interval and all report back and are displayed on the Main-Home tab. The title bar (vehicle name, Odometer, etc.) propagates thorough sheets.

The Main-Home sheet "Mileage Log" is a fundamental part of the tracker. What I do is every few weeks take a pic of an Odometer with my phone and enter it. It is what every other sheet uses to calculate mileage for your service intervals.

You can easily unprotect the sheets and make you own edits. The categories/tabs within are designed around my common needs -- 4WD trucks/SUVs.

Feel free to edit and change as you need, maybe this will help some of you who enjoy a digital copy. Some screenshots of my Suburban's service history are below.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.53.28 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.46.38 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.46.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.46.55 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.47.04 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 12.47.35 AM.png

I do it in sheets. That is quite kind of you to share this convenient tool for our maintenance and repairs. Thanks

I made a couple of fixes for a couple of formulas I had a reference error in. All fixed and updated.

Back