Everstart Value Batteries - $69.74 - Do they exist?

I guess Clarios (mexico) was short on 24 group batteries at walmart when I needed one last year. Ended up getting a Varta (clarios made in spain) everstart maxx.. it's awesome, has handles that fold outward from the middle, one on each side. I love that design..

but come on.. no battery handle? ouch! I could understand on a 51R on the Civic, but a 24F? that's much, much bigger..

Yes no handle sucks. I have lots of room, and still no handle sucks, always feel like I am going to drop it.

$11 will resolve your anxiety!

1701480027320.jpg

Yes no handle sucks. I have lots of room, and still no handle sucks, always feel like I am going to drop it.
They're almost mandatory anymore as so many cars have the batteries wedged into tiny spaces and there's no room for your hands to hold them as you put them in place. They're obviously too heavy to try and grip with your fingertips too !! I've tried. 🤣

They're almost mandatory anymore as so many cars have the batteries wedged into tiny spaces and there's no room for your hands to hold them as you put them in place. They're obviously too heavy to try and grip with your fingertips too !! I've tried. 🤣
I tried on the Odyssey, we went to Walmart, and only one guy showed up because several people were out because they had COVID, because of the liability they can't do any work in the garage if only one guy is there, so we bought the battery and I was going to put it in at home, well when we got home I hadn't ever changed the battery on the Oddy myself, so I quickly realized that the battery was down in a high walled box and the sides of the case were super smooth so with no way to put my hands underneath and the sides being so smooth and there only being the tiniest ledge up top, there was no way I was picking up that battery, so I had to go back to Walmart later when a second employee came in and had them put it in.

You pretty much have to drop them in place.

Back