Everstart Value Batteries - $69.74 - Do they exist?

They exist on paper, but I have not seen one in years. Are they still being sold?

IMG_6609.png

Ditto my local regular (small) WalMart had them in stock in the automotive section. Ever Start batteries at that price only come with a 1 year warranty.

We still have them here in Indiana where Clarios is the primary supplier, however when the cold snap happens they're usually the first place everyone hits up so they'll go out of stock quickly, I think the east coast where they use East Penn as the primary supplier axed the Value tier a while ago, maybe they did out west too where the batteries usually come from the South Koream so there's a lot of shipping cost involved and I'm guess East Penn batteries just got too expensive to justify selling them at the Value pricing..

that image no. Usually walmart has a value power line with blue sticker 1yr warranty that i see everywhere. they stock that lineup with 26r 24f and 35 most of the time.

Its a good battery for the price, and follow the "i am the warranty" ethos.

I don't know where you seen Value Power but I haven't seen a Value Power labeled battery in several years they've all been EverStart Value, although it's the same battery just slightly different branding.

Last edited:
Looks like they changed the labeling to a simpler design. The previous design, like you show, shows up as "discontinued" for me.

1700972566320.jpg

I found another listing for a Value 24F, that has pictures of a South Korean made battery in it, maybe they created different SKUs now for the batteries sold in different regions that are sourced from different maufacturers.
I walked away from my computer for a while and came back and I still had this up, and I thought, you know what I'll plug a zip code near San Francisco in and what do you know, the listing with the Korean battery in it is in stock:
1700974997208.jpg

That's the old design they used up until around 2018-early 2019, the current design should be the one the OP linked above, unless Walmart resurrected the Value Power branding again.
Yup I noticed the blue labels/old design most of the time since its usually the most abundant.

You can also order select value powers shipped via fedex, which sounds like an interesting idea (you cant get a refund on the core according to the interwebs due to the way they set up the core charge).

Yup I noticed the blue labels/old design most of the time since its usually the most abundant.

You can also order select value powers shipped via fedex, which sounds like an interesting idea (you cant get a refund on the core according to the interwebs due to the way they set up the core charge).
I just realized that Value Power battery is an East Penn case, so it appears that maybe the Value tier is back on the East Penn regions, they just resurrected the Value Power name for batteries supplied by East Penn. So it appears there are three SKUs for the 24F, the one the OP shows is Clarios is supplied by Clarios, common in the central US, the one I linked above is supplied by Hyundai or Hankook-AtlasBX and is common on the west coast, and the Value Power appears to be supplied by East Penn, most common on the east coast.
Are they actually shipping those batteries FedEx or are they being delivered from a local store by door dash or whoever, I didn't know you could ship spillable batteries?

I just realized that Value Power battery is an East Penn case, so it appears that maybe the Value tier is back on the East Penn regions, they just resurrected the Value Power name for batteries supplied by East Penn. So it appears there are three SKUs for the 24F, the one the OP shows is Clarios is supplied by Clarios, common in the central US, the one I linked above is supplied by Hyundai or Hankook-AtlasBX and is common on the west coast, and the Value Power appears to be supplied by East Penn, most common on the east coast.
Are they actually shipping those batteries FedEx or are they being delivered from a local store by door dash or whoever, I didn't know you could ship spillable batteries?
I assume fedex/ups/USPS but dont know. I guess they might be doordashing as you mentioned

Back