Dyson / Blackstonew

Is there still a Dyson / Blackstone deal where Blackstone does the UOA with TBN and Terry does the intepretation? I've got a standard Blackstone kit (bottle) ready to send in but how does one go about requesting/paying for the Dyson analysis (if still available) and what does the whole thing cost now. Thanks.

Last time I looked at their website it was still available. And it seems like the last time I looked at their website it was around $100. But its been while since I looked at the website.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Honestly, for $100, I think I would just go with Terry's lab since they test for more things than Blackstone does, so Terry will be able to provide you with more feedback.
^^ This.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
http://www.blackstone-labs.com/dyson_analysis.html Honestly, for $100, I think I would just go with Terry's lab since they test for more things than Blackstone does, so Terry will be able to provide you with more feedback.
+1 \:\! That's what I do. If you sign up for his Web-Blog for $100 you will get a free premium testing kit which includes TAN/TBN analysis and you get access to all the great information posted there. I'm a member! Click Here

ssmokn

Thanks folks. For some reason I thought there was a much less expensive Dyson/Blackstone through BITOG. I'm sure it is worth every penny of the $99 but I'll probably just go with the Blackstone analysis for now. Just looking for some basic info. Thanks.

UOA's are just as good as the person analyzing them and with a history to show you a trend. Otherwise they are nothing better than just looking at them for TBN/TAN levels and if you have a fuel dilution problem / coolant leak.