Don't you just love the french?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought so. Another idiot. Lots of them here lately. As for the French they have the last laugh. The number one tourist destination in the world and the majority of tourists are Americans. Guess they'll keep the billions of U.S dollars in tourism and cop a few silly jokes. And yes croc is good eating!

I got a nice set of croc boots.
Haven't thought about eating them, but if you say so.
As for American $$$ in France - it's a free country, if they choose to go there, then hooray!
As for name calling, tisk tisk - I thought G0D's people would be kinder...

"PS - make fun of the USA all you like - it's done all the time, all over the world"

and the United Nations seems to be the world stage.

CB450SC I may get to Canada next march as it's rumoured one of the HP Rewards winners trips will be your fine country. Hibernating for a quarter of every year does not appeal to me though. And not having a thriving motor vehicle industry like Australia is hard to understand with a population base nearly double that of Australia.

quote:

Originally posted by i30krab:

What about an italian tank? The latest have 8 gears, 1 forward and 7 reverse!

And the one forward gear is there just in case they get attacked from the rear...

What are the only two working parts in a French tank?

1) the rear-view mirror
2) reverse

smile.gif

PS - make fun of the USA all you like - it's done all the time, all over the world, yet all you wankers seem to line up to fight your way here. Odd, eh?

Come on down to Vancouver, sprintman. Hardly any snow in winter, just on the ski hills. The downside is that umbrellas are standard-issue survival gear.

Look me up if you get this way. I am in Southern Ontario. We have the wonderful Great Lakes all around us. I can drive 50 minutes to the west and dip my feet in Lake Huron or drive 30 minutes to the east and take a dip in Lake Erie.
Our latitude is almost the same as Northern California. I have to admit it though, if I had my choice (and a ton of money for the high cost of living) I would be in Vancouver as well!

"And not having a thriving motor vehicle industry like Australia is hard to understand with a population base nearly double that of Australia."

We have a thriving auto industry, Steve, I believe Ontario is building more units than Michigan. We've got some great wineries in our area too.
cheers.gif

P.B.

My Buick Century wagon was built in Canada. It was the worst car I have ever owned.
mad.gif

Here's the beast:

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back