dodge knows how to make awesome soccor wagons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mopar_monkey
dodge caravan
But will it have to downshift repeatedly to maintain 60mph cruise, in a 70mph zone, on I-15 between Temecula and Escondido? The company 2007 Caravan with the 3.8 liter motor seems to need it.

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Minivans are victims of insecurity. For some reason, family men and women are proud of their families everywhere except when it comes to their choice of vehicle; they just don't want to be seen driving a purpose-built people carrier.

I am surprised so many people buy minivans...Everyone sitting in those things knows it's just like sitting on a pile of rocks.

Make it AWD or RWD and drop a HEMI in it (or even just crank up the Pentastar V6) and that sounds like a fun minivan.

And you could probably call the Toyota Previa S/C an attempt at factory hotrodding, but all they succeeded at was making it less underpowered.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE

I am surprised so many people buy minivans...Everyone sitting in those things knows it's just like sitting on a pile of rocks.

54.gif
All of the Dodge/Chrysler vans we have had in our family over the years have been excellent when it comes to ride. Dad's Windstar is horrible though and it has new tires and suspension.

Maybe tire differences?

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE

54.gif
All of the Dodge/Chrysler vans we have had in our family over the years have been excellent when it comes to ride. Dad's Windstar is horrible though and it has new tires and suspension.

Maybe tire differences?

It's possible...The ones I rode in were pretty much beaten to death in the Bronx,Brooklyn and Miami.

Man, theres a serious logic fail on that rumour!

"By way of corporate association, New Dodge Caravan R/T may come with Ferrari engine"
lol.gif
Outrageous.

Originally Posted By: ItsuMitsubishi
Man, theres a serious logic fail on that rumour!

"By way of corporate association, New Dodge Caravan R/T may come with Ferrari engine"
lol.gif
Outrageous.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back