Do you liver wurst?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Lurch
Many of you are probably wondering "what is Ezekiel bread?". It's organic sprouted grain bread made without any flour. It's about the easiest of all breads to digest and is the healthiest. Costs about $4 a loaf.

My lady buys the Ezekiel bread. At first, most guys reactions will be of repulsion when they see it ([censored] is that healthy chrap?) but I say unto them: throw it in the toaster for awhile and it's the best bread ever!

throw it in the toaster for awhile and it's the best bread ever!

Yeah, but that increases the acylamide content of it, but most of you guys probably don't care about that.

Looking for quality liver wurst? Go to a German deli or butcher shop (if you can find one). We've got one in our area and the LW they sell is exceptional. Comes in different flavors like garlic and herb. This stuff is FAR better than ANY grocery store stuff. Creamy, rich, and not so salty. Wish I could tell you the brand but I've never asked.

Nothing much tastes better then a thick slice off rhye with liverwurst and limberger cheese!!! Wash it down with cold Bud for an extreamly satizfyieng experiance even my Wife likes it and shes a picky one!!

Originally Posted By: Oilpants
Nothing much tastes better then a thick slice off rhye with liverwurst and limberger cheese!!! Wash it down with cold Bud for an extreamly satizfyieng experiance even my Wife likes it and shes a picky one!!

For all the niggler's I am now using spell checker for your piece of mind!!!

Know u arnt. JUST KIDDING!!

Bought some Boar's Head braunschweiger at QFC - what a strange shopping experience....so I say I want a qtr # (deli section), and the counter lady starts fishing around in the unseen lower nether regions of the "display" case and she brings out this ancient baggie with a gray hunk in it. I'm telling her I don't want that, I want a fresh cut and she starts arguing with me. Wow. Finally another helper comes over and I get mine cut from the fresh log....I went the extra mile and told the first gal to compare the two.....(the first one was OFF)....she stated there is no difference.........yikes....

Anyway, I got back to my office and enjoyed the fresh stuff with some warm bread right from the bakery. Tasty!

yes you got me Pablo Im currantley using the Wifes labtop and I have no idea where the spell checker is hidding!!! My kid's destroyed my apple accedentally when chaising there rabitt
21.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo

For all the niggler's I am now using spell checker for your piece of mind!!!

Know u arnt. JUST KIDDING!!

Bought some Boar's Head braunschweiger at QFC - what a strange shopping experience....so I say I want a qtr # (deli section), and the counter lady starts fishing around in the unseen lower nether regions of the "display" case and she brings out this ancient baggie with a gray hunk in it. I'm telling her I don't want that, I want a fresh cut and she starts arguing with me. Wow. Finally another helper comes over and I get mine cut from the fresh log....I went the extra mile and told the first gal to compare the two.....(the first one was OFF)....she stated there is no difference.........yikes....

Anyway, I got back to my office and enjoyed the fresh stuff with some warm bread right from the bakery. Tasty!

Scary!!! I also went to qfc when I was getting some normal lunch meat and got some of their liverwurst. They cut mine off of a fresh log and also gave me a free slice to sample before I bought it. It was very good, I also bought a cheap small log of farmland braunschweiger. They are both good, obviously the braunschweiger taste more smoked because they add bacon, but good for the price. I also got some warsteiner beer which pairs great with a liverwurst sandwich on white with mustard and thin sliced sweet onion. I'm sure it would be better on rye but we always put it on white when we were little. I think I may buy some becks beer. I see it everywhere and its cheap but I've only tryed it once and it was skunked but now I see that they sell the 12 packs in a compleatly closed cardboard case so they shouldent be light struck. The warsteiner is in brown bottles so they are a little more protected from the skunkyness and are perfect.

grilled liverwust link sausage and some brown mustard....yummy.
braunschweiger on pumpernickel w'muenster cheese and spicy mustard.4-6 hours after the braunschweiger your mate may hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back