Do I want a 2009 Avalon with 202k on it?

Go look at them and see if they run and get back to us. All the cars you buy -most need to major dollars to makes them safe-front end parts,etc. This work is expensive when you need to take them in to be done.
Starts runs and drives good. (Engine and tranny work well).
Runs good drives good
Very nice riding Buick, floats like a cloud! Great commuter that won't leave you with a car payment!
Was just going by your requirements. They would all run to the market or be backup transportation for an emergency.
Our local FB page has almost daily posts about people literally begging for sub $5,000.00 vehicles for students and housewifes who just need to run to the market or have backup transportation for an emergency. These cars are almost impossible to come by.

Starts runs and drives good. (Engine and tranny work well).
Runs good drives good
Very nice riding Buick, floats like a cloud! Great commuter that won't leave you with a car payment!
Was just going by your requirements. They would all run to the market or be backup transportation for an emergency.

With all due respect-random Facebook ads are suspect at best. For $1,500.00 (Jeep) we both know it's going to be garbage.

235k HARD courier miles on my 2011. Been a reliable vehicle, to get me through a unforeseen stage in life.

Complaint? Handling characteristics.... LOL. Japanese Lesabre.

My daughter in law just bought a 2008 Camry Hybrid with 261K miles on it. I haven’t seen it yet, I’m hoping it is in decent shape. They wanted $5500. Believe that is what she paid. They did give her $1500 for her 2009 Honda CRV which I think was generous, that thing leaked oil, tranny fluid. It was on its way out.

I’m going to do the tranny fluid and oil changes on it. From what I’ve read that year had excessive oil consumption issues. Hoping hers isn’t one of them

Attachments

• FFC52174-8885-4DB9-AF80-1E1DADFD8128.jpg
    FFC52174-8885-4DB9-AF80-1E1DADFD8128.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 19
My daughter in law just bought a 2008 Camry Hybrid with 261K miles on it. I haven’t seen it yet, I’m hoping it is in decent shape. They wanted $5500. Believe that is what she paid. They did give her $1500 for her 2009 Honda CRV which I think was generous, that thing leaked oil, tranny fluid. It was on its way out.

I’m going to do the tranny fluid and oil changes on it. From what I’ve read that year had excessive oil consumption issues. Hoping hers isn’t one of them
...just order the HPL engine cleaner and some Liqui Moly engine flush now

After checking if it got the engine rebuild under the ZE7 campaign

...just order the HPL engine cleaner and some Liqui Moly engine flush now

After checking if it got the engine rebuild under the ZE7 campaign
I had thought about the HPL engine cleaner yes. I want to do her tranny/transaxle fluid. Kinda hesitant but I don’t think it is the same thing as a regular tenant that has never had the fluid changed

Sounds like a good purchase to me. I think they are great riding car, this one seems to be well cared for and 200K on a Toyota is generally fine.

Back