Discount Tire 5 stars from me

Discount Tire has the latest Hunter machines. Those machines are almost idiot-proof compared to some other brands.
I guess they're super-idiots, or their calibration guy has one bad eye and a patch over the other.

Nice experience.

I had a poor experience with them back in 2017, but decided to give the name another try at a different store as it was on my way to a job interview. I just needed one tire. In and out in 20 mins or so.

I use Discount Tire when I need tires while in my home of Mt. Dora Florida, or when out at my third location in Roswell NM. When at my second location in the Rochester NY area, I always use Dunn Tire. All over Western NY and Pennsylvania. I use their Henrietta location. Wish Dunn Tire was here in Florida.

(Off subject; also wish Wegman’s [Grocery Superstore] was in Florida. Put Publix and all others to shame).

I use Discount Tire when I need tires while in my home of Mt. Dora Florida, or when out at my third location in Roswell NM. When at my second location in the Rochester NY area, I always use Dunn Tire. All over Western NY and Pennsylvania. I use their Henrietta location. Wish Dunn Tire was here in Florida.

(Off subject; also wish Wegman’s [Grocery Superstore] was in Florida. Put Publix and all others to shame).

Wegman's might go down to Florida soon or eventually.

A lot of things popular in the northeast are opening up stores in Florida, such as Wawa. It is mostly due to all the people up north relocating down there.

I've had good luck at Discount Tire in my area. They have brand new Hunter Road Force balancers (4-5 of them), they torque lugs properly to spec with a torque wrench, and the prices are reasonable and predictable. All DTs are corporate owned (no franchises), so in theory they all follow the same policies and procedures, and the warranty should be equally good at any location nationwide.

They aren't always fast... But for tires, I'm happy to let the techs take their time and do it right the first time.

Just had DT install 2 new tires. I was getting 4 but 2 did not come in so I will get them later. I was watching the installer and he started putting the new tires on the front of my Camry. I was going to ask the manager about it but before I could he came over and told the tech to put them on the back like they are supposed to be. Then to watch them clean the mounting surface, then install using torque sticks and final with a torque wrench. Very impressed with them.

Just had DT install 2 new tires. I was getting 4 but 2 did not come in so I will get them later. I was watching the installer and he started putting the new tires on the front of my Camry. I was going to ask the manager about it but before I could he came over and told the tech to put them on the back like they are supposed to be. Then to watch them clean the mounting surface, then install using torque sticks and final with a torque wrench. Very impressed with them.
Also, they rotate my van tires for free , and I didn't even buy the tires from them. Next, and all future tires will be from DT though.

Local DT is excellent here. Great staff and manager. Many sets of tires on my 5 vehicles from DT.

I think I'm safe with the wifes new tires.
I told her about the 30 day ride guarantee so far it's been a week and the only thing she said was that these tires were a little louder than the OEM(Nexan N'Priz)tires.
So I think she is good with them.

I bought new tires a few years ago for a Pontiac I had purchased that had some of the worst tires I've ever seen on it, I like that they replace them free of charge if you get a nail in the tire or anything else that causes damage to it for so many miles.

Back