Designated driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I type to you now, in the basement standing near the wall watching over a party. All of the partners are now drunk, and since I'm the youngest, my cup just hold 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. I hope this doesn't get out of hand, otherwise ill pull the plug. My Fiat is parked on the street and not blocked in for emergencies, and my pockets has 10 car keys in it. Any other suggestions?

Partners as in work buddies? I'd get some cab company numbers ready.

Sounds like it's your house? If it's yours, tell them to come over tomorrow for their keys.

Drink zero alcohol and try to be tolerant of the drunks. I've been dd many times, It's never fun but its better than losing a close one . Stay safe.

I'm at someone else's house. The host has already (21 year old female) shown her chest to the crowd. But I've got a cap co. Saved. I'm getting nervous now. I've never been at a party and I'm just 18 years old.

As long as you've got the keys you get to drive their cars...and all the fun that entails (wink).

There would be no way I would take a drunk home in my car...they can puke in their own. It's part of the package deal IMO. Friends don't let friends drive drunk...yep I's call the cops on them if they tried to..

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
good job

+1

OP, you are being a VERY responsible 18-year-old.

Drink Red Bull, soda, or water. No alcohol for the DD. (This is the safest way. No chancing it with a drink or two.)

Now, this female.. is the chest large?

^
crackmeup2.gif

your not doing it right if you are still BITOGing at the party while body parts are being exposed

My worry is your 18 and not drinking? I know Its not the smart thing to do but most teens do it. I would say lighten up enjoy the show . Its not your house or your stuff so just relax. Don't let them drive. You probably wont need cops. Just let um know who is boss and be smart. And keep them from being to stupid. Mild stupidity is funny and YouTube worthy for bored internet junkies. But don't let them hurt themselves or anyone else. Did I mention enjoy the show? From the sounds of it that part should be easy enough.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: TechnoLoGs
Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
good job

+1

OP, you are being a VERY responsible 18-year-old.

Drink Red Bull, soda, or water. No alcohol for the DD. (This is the safest way. No chancing it with a drink or two.)

Now, this female.. is the chest large?

I just started refilling everyone's drink with straight coke, instead of the 70/30 mix of coke and vodka. I'm drinking some sweet root beer. Btw, I'm looking away of her chest. She's a friend.

Originally Posted By: MrRPM
your not doing it right if you are still BITOGing at the party while body parts are being exposed

+1

RUN, dont' walk, and take in as much as you can. Once you get older, you'll wish you experienced more...and by then you'll have kids and a mortguage and a wife and you will say to yourself "man, I wish I was young again"

Originally Posted By: ram_man
My worry is your 18 and not drinking? I know Its not the smart thing to do but most teens do it. I would say lighten up enjoy the show . Its not your house or your stuff so just relax. Don't let them drive. You probably wont need cops. Just let um know who is boss and be smart. And keep them from being to stupid. Mild stupidity is funny and YouTube worthy for bored internet junkies. But don't let them hurt themselves or anyone else. Did I mention enjoy the show? From the sounds of it that part should be easy enough.
laugh.gif

I am, I just drove out to pick up a few pizzas to soak up the alchahol in their stomachs. [censored] good pizza!

Be real careful with underage people and alcohol. You're doing the right thing, but if an underage person gets drunk and caught, and especially if injured/killed, the homeowners and others could really be wrecked.

Try to keep them contained. Be careful.

Originally Posted By: Stanley Rockafeller
Originally Posted By: MrRPM

+1

RUN, dont' walk, and take in as much as you can. Once you get older, you'll wish you experienced more...and by then you'll have kids and a mortguage and a wife and you will say to yourself "man, I wish I was young again"

He is 1000%! Right!!!!!

LOL Agreed with the others.

I had a brother never come home after his night of highschool graduation, because a drunk driver killed him.

More power to you.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
laugh.gif

I wonder what gets you drunk faster, Penz ultra or M1 0w40. I good experiment to play on these guys

DDs get my major respect.

When in my early 20s, I got let off traffic infringements regularly, by blowing zero in a car full of inebriated people.

If your friends are new to the process of getting drunk, this is a great app

http://www.slappme.com/

It can show you just how easy it is to get over the limit...and how really easy it is to be over the limit when you go to get the car the next morning...I know quite a few people who thought that they were being responsible picking up the car the next day, and got caught DUI.

The one thing you are doing wrong is not looking at the girl. friend or not.

And you sound a little up tight. Lighten up and enjoy yourself.

You are 18. I wish I was 18, at a party, with some girl flashing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back