Designated driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen hardcore302 amen!! The joys of partying. Enjoy while you can. Also if you take anyone home tell them you need gas money up front then stop at every gas station for more gas and make them give you money for it. If they question you just tell them due to the viscosity of your oil choice and the super turbo charger with dual hemi's and the vtec under the hood that it gets awful fuel mileage because of it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: ram_man
My worry is your 18 and not drinking? I know Its not the smart thing to do but most teens do it.

Not a good reason to drink underage.

At that age judgement is poor when sober, worse when intoxicated.

I spent a night in jail drunk when I was 18. Was not fun, and was not the last time. I had already developed something of a habit at that point, so I had the capacity to knock back a lot of alcohol and do a lot of stupid things before passing out.

Teens and very young adults tend to not drink just a little socially. They drink to get drunk and raise [censored]. It can go bad quickly.

You're doing good OP. Very mature and responsible of you to be a DD and not drink.

I have the defective alcohol and aldehyde enzymes so I basically have a hard time with alcohol and I usually just volunteer to dd. Best to just let the drunk ones sleep it off. If anyone passes out make sure they lay on their sides so if they vomit they don't end up with aspiration pneumonia.

I wouldn't put anyone drunk enough to not know what they're doing in a cab, especially a female. Never know who the cab driver may be.

I enjoy watching drunk people do stupid things. The funny drunks are the best.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac

I enjoy watching drunk people do stupid things. The funny drunks are the best.

You would have liked being my DD then. I had a partner in crime, and when the two of us were together and drinking, [censored] happened.

We did thousands of dollars in damage to an apartment complex. They did not like finding gutters in the parking lot with "obscenities written on them" (an actual complaint in one of many warning letters we received). They also did not like what we did to multiple a/c units, or that the pool had to be closed multiple times due to broken glass and food coloring. Things got bad inside the apartment too...the drain pipe for the kitchen sink had to be removed and replaced after some beer bottles and cans got forced into the running garbage disposal. One weekend, there were two police cars parked outside of our building facing our balcony the entire time. Good/bad times.

Originally Posted By: MrRPM
your not doing it right if you are still BITOGing at the party while body parts are being exposed

I digress, the young man is a NATURAL!
smile.gif

I'm sure he wants to know if he should switch his 10W-40 oil in parent's dino-fed vehicle for a slick 5W-30 or 0W, and how much start-up wear he will prevent. He will probably go wrench it while his friends imbibe and look at the chest. By the way, is it of ANY sort of nice big size? Or is it unspectacular and Kate Moss.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: 79sunrunner

I am, I just drove out to pick up a few pizzas to soak up the alchahol in their stomachs. [censored] good pizza!

'Atta boy!!!
thumbsup2.gif

Good job man. When I was 18 I dont think I was ever sober. It was mostly drugs though. Im 33 and havnt touched the stuff for years. Good job for being responsible. How were those titties! Its 5:46 am here just getting ready to go fishing. Need some dinner
smile.gif

I usually end up being DD when I go out. I don't mind though; I can go out, not touch a drink and have a blast.

Even better - it's NEVER my own vehicle. The cherokee's back seat is useless and the Focus is pretty small. Last night our bar hopping ended up putting 120 miles on a friend's car.

I know it's a bit overboard, but my rule is: If I am driving, I won't even have a single beer. End of story. In addition to that, I generally don't enjoy drinking outside of my own home.

Last edited:
Drunk teenagers made me lots of money in high school...I would borrow my grandmother's car (1971 Chrysler T&C 3-seat wagon) and ferry them home. Got pulled over once, basically for driving 15MPH on a 35MPH street (I made a wrong turn, managed to get completely lost, and was trying to figure out where I was by reading cross streets)...when the cop saw what I was doing, he gave me directions and even blocked traffic so I could make an illegal U-turn safely.
smile.gif
Good thing he was gone on the way back, when I was airing out the 440 a bit.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Kuato
So what happened at the end of the party?
laugh.gif

my girl friend got flat drunk for the first time. (I didn't expect that to happen). She and I left early in the morning the next day, and left the other party goers in the house. When I drove out to get pizza that night, I returned to half of them running around the neighborhood.
crazy.gif
Apparently, one parent retrieved their kid, and the rest stayed in the house until their aches were long gone. I tried to have fun, but in the end, I didn't.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back