Dell Laptop Inspiron 1545-021B

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 50 phone calls and e-mails finally got the Dell order cancelled...It took me forever to get a conformation number out of them....They are a nightmare to deal with when it comes to cancelling an order...I am done with Dell...I lost 3 nights of sleep over that.

I am now looking at the ASUS.

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
I am now looking at the ASUS.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
I recommended this laptop to another fellow employee today, Best Buy SKU: 9556036, Asus for $629:
Link to Best Buy

The Asus model U50A-RBBML05 recommended by ToyotaNSaturn is very good, if you can afford it.

A less performance Asus model K60IJ-RBLX05 with Pentium processor T4300 and 320GB instead of Core2 Duo processor T6600 and 500GB costs $130 less.

If I need to buy a laptop now, I would buy the one recommended by ToyotaNSaturn.

Lots of good laptop sales this week. If you haven't purchased anything already, look around for the sales. Fatwallet, slickdeals, techbargains, xpbargains.... are some websites that sort through the deals.

I did an upgrade to my $500 laptop by tossing in a $200 P9500 cpu to replace the T6400. Now its fast! The T6400 is for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back