'Dear California jackhole...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty annoying. I can understand if you stop and get gas, and no one else is at the pumps, leaving at the pump to go inside. Sometimes the place might get have a surge in traffic and suddenly... your car is blocking the pump. It happens. But IMO most of the time it's just flat out "and I care because...?" attitude of pump blockers.

Although, I bet the gas station would prefer you to leave the vehicle parked at the pump. I don't know what the statistic is, but I bet most people who go into the store do so to pay (maybe they get other stuff too but I bet most pump blockers are going into to pay cash). So, if you gas and then go to park, they need to monitor you specifically to make sure you're not a drive-off. All the people who get ticked off at pump blockers are probably the ones who never go inside.

OT: when I had my diesel car I would want to use the D2 pumps out front, as the truck pumps require prepay. Guess what two pumps would always be blocked... and every other gas-only pump would be free. Grr...

Originally Posted By: supton
That is pretty annoying. I can understand if you stop and get gas, and no one else is at the pumps, leaving at the pump to go inside. Sometimes the place might get have a surge in traffic and suddenly... your car is blocking the pump. It happens. But IMO most of the time it's just flat out "and I care because...?" attitude of pump blockers.

Although, I bet the gas station would prefer you to leave the vehicle parked at the pump. I don't know what the statistic is, but I bet most people who go into the store do so to pay (maybe they get other stuff too but I bet most pump blockers are going into to pay cash). So, if you gas and then go to park, they need to monitor you specifically to make sure you're not a drive-off. All the people who get ticked off at pump blockers are probably the ones who never go inside.

OT: when I had my diesel car I would want to use the D2 pumps out front, as the truck pumps require prepay. Guess what two pumps would always be blocked... and every other gas-only pump would be free. Grr...

Yeah I remember back when you HAD to pay inside (before you could pay at the pump) you had to either hand the cashier your gas co card,pay the amount of cash you intended on pumping,or if it was a trusting cashier you'd tell them you need gas on such and such # pump and they'd turn it on. After gassing up you'd walk back in and pay. If you were one of the latter and got in your car to park in a parking spot to walk in and pay,the cashier would run outside to make sure you weren't driving off with a free tank of gas.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Originally Posted By: Black_Thunder
ah looks like there is plenty of room to park behind and along his car
smile.gif

Did you actually look at the pictures ? There is no room for another Tesla to get to the Supercharger.

thats not what i meant at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back