'Dear California jackhole...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
'Dear California jackhole...': Tesla driver publicly shamed for parking across three Supercharger spots

This is the perfect example of how not to comport yourself while charging an electric vehicle.

Let the story here stand as a lesson to those who think that parking across three charging spaces is a perfectly fine thing to do.

Quote:
The post begins: "Dear California jackhole, Here in Delaware we think it is rude to take 3 supercharger spaces with one vehicle. What is wrong with you?????? This takes selfishness to a new level."

Is it a **** move to take up three spaces of limited quantity? Absolutely

tesla-model-x-jackhole-parking-2.jpg

http://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/tesla-...bda0?yptr=yahoo

This car should be keyed deeply into metal from bumper to bumper.

Last edited:
What a total douche-bag. What that person needs is to have two HUGE bro trucks,one blocking him in on either side so he can't leave haha. That huge bike rack on the back of it completes the douche appeal.

Just tow the car. Problem solved.

Keying a car should be punished with a public flogging and/or loss of a hand.

Must be a relative of the same people that pump gas and leave their cars sitting there and go in to buy lottery tickets.

Go into a filling station and all the pumps are occupied with cars with no-one in them..whats up with that?

This is where having a set of wheel dollies would come in handy.

http://www.eastwood.com/4pc-eastwood-whe...CFZSMaQod6XYB7A

You jack up the car, put the dollies under the tires, move it how you want it, put the car back in it's new location, and move on with your life.

Of course, a note on the window welcoming the California person to your state, and a reminder not to park like a jack wagon would be optional.

BC.

Just leave them a note saying

Dear Jerk, move you're kia too one space

grammatical errors and all.

Leading him to believe people didn't notice his premium tesla and bruising his ego would beat acknowledging his cleverness.

It's not just them...

Here one of our supermarkets has a relatively small above ground car-park, with single places nose in to a pedestrian island.

Straight across the road there's a massive carpark for a whole bunch more shops, with three lanes of "drive through" spaces two cars deep.

So the clowns with their camping trailers and dirt bikes drive in and park across 4 or 5 spaces.

Yeh he is pretty lame for taking up 3 spots

But getting to the real issue ....

Why is it that just because someone paid $100000 for a car they should get a special parking spot?!?

How about when the lot is full except for the special spots?
Get rid of them!
Like taking a 2 lane road down to one so there can be a rarely used bike lane.... what a waste of space!

I pay my taxes too mofo's!

Somewhat related.

My son teaches at a public school that has many satellite classrooms.

One of his fellow teachers drives a Nissan Leaf. Every day he runs an extension cord out a window and charges it courtesy of the taxpayers.

A great lesson for the students.

Wonder who he will vote for tomorrow.

Last edited:
This guy might be more important then you and I. He could even be a politician. We should not complain because he's saving the planet. If he is a politician you can take some pride in his ownership of that planet saving vehicle because you probably helped to pay for it.

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

Why is it that just because someone paid $100000 for a car they should get a special parking spot?!?

Get rid of them!
Like taking a 2 lane road down to one so there can be a rarely used bike lane.... what a waste of space!

You do realize that tesla parking spaces are on privately owned property and has nothing to do with your taxes. And it's space that tesla or the property owner has paid for.

Originally Posted By: user52165
Somewhat related.

My son teaches at a public school that has many satellite classrooms.

One of his fellow teachers drives a Nissan Leaf. Every day he runs an extension cord out a window and charges it courtesy of the taxpayers.

A great lesson for the students.

Wonder who he will vote for tomorrow.

Whew he is really screwing you over with his $0.83 of electricity per day. That just sounds smart to me. Aren't there bigger issues to worry about?

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

Get rid of them!

Originally Posted By: raytseng
You do realize that tesla parking spaces are on privately owned property and has nothing to do with your taxes. And it's space that Tesla or the property owner has paid for.

Tesla is usually paid for the charging stations in a private lot. Usually Tesla charging stations are located near restaurants or shopping center or strip mall on major highways to make long distance travel easier.

Tesla vehicles isn't parking there, they are there for charging.

No government money is involved with Tesla charging stations anywhere in the world.

Originally Posted By: Black_Thunder
ah looks like there is plenty of room to park behind and along his car
smile.gif

Did you actually look at the pictures ? There is no room for another Tesla to get to the Supercharger.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Or walk by and unplug it haha.

Best idea in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back