Daughter in hospital for 12 days and counting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yucko, best wishes.
frown.gif

Gary, please accept our condolences from my family to yours. I (We) cannot imagine going through that and wish you guys all the strength to make it through.

Gary, I'm so sorry to hear this. We were all really pulling that this would turn out okay.

Please take care, and I hope your daughter is okay...maybe we'll see you 'round here at some point.

Thanks much for your continued support here. Right now my wife and I are taking turns being with her when she would otherwise be alone. She seems to have come to grips with the outcome. It probably would have been different if she wasn't in distress herself with having to lay on her back for about a week walking a tight rope so to speak. She's always been a tough girl in many ways.

As one of you here said, time will heal this wound. Her life is way too busy to leave much of a vacuum for her to dwell in sorrow. I don't think one truly ever "gets over it" ..but probably has it pushed into a very small corner. I suspect the basic joy she gets out of her daily life will drown out the despair that something like this can produce.

Warmest thanks for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words.

Gary,

My condolences, I'm terribly sorry to hear about this.
frown.gif
You and your family will be in my prayers.

Gary, I wish for your family to find a way to cope with this unfortunate situation. Let's hope that it can only get better from here on.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

I mentioned your situation to my employees today and we all prayed together.

I'm so sorry to hear this. While it hurts now, time will make it better. I went through the EXACT same thing with my sister and it's terrible. I carried the little casket at the funeral, it's just not right. You guys are still in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back