Dallas Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Cowboy fans, I know you guys are all pumped about your team, but let's wait until they actually win something before anointing them the best team in football.

They beat a Colts team that had absolutely nothing to play for in that game, and you could see it in their players during the game...they were not in that game to win it...would Dallas have won the game anyway even if Indy needed the win? Probably, but it wouldn't have been the blowout it was.

Dallas can't get any higher than a 3rd seed for the post season. Assuming that SEA and GB get the 1 and 2 seed (which it looks like that will be the case), this means Dallas will have to beat GB and DET before they would even get the opportunity to play to play SEA. Now, before someone says it, and I know someone will, we all know Dallas beat SEA in SEA earlier in the year. If any of you think Dallas is going to SEA and do the same thing in the post season (assuming they can somehow beat both DET and GB), you really are smoking some good weed. SEA is 100 times better now than they were when Dallas played them earlier this year. Frankly, I see Dallas having a ton of trouble with DET, and the only way they're beating GB is if they get them in Dallas....GB is unbeatable at Lambeau...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi

They beat a Colts team that had absolutely nothing to play for in that game

Indianapolis was still alive for a bye before losing. Also, Dallas can still get a bye, although they would need to win with Seattle and Arizona both losing.

The Cowboys have actually won something
It called the NFC East along with 11 games with the 12th coming Sunday
Now think about that a minute
12-4 for the season maybe
Nobody in their right mind could see this coming
I think Seattle is in the driver seat but they are beatable
I dont recall them being unbeaten this year
I think the Pack are next and then I would put Dallas
I think Stafford is too up and down for the Lions to go far especially on the road
You cant just give Seattle the crown without playing the games so we will see
I understand Dallas has alot of haters and thats fine-justadmit that they have had a good year so far and let the games begin!

Originally Posted By: PeteTheFarmer

Indianapolis was still alive for a bye before losing. Also, Dallas can still get a bye, although they would need to win with Seattle and Arizona both losing.

Indy was playing for nothing in that game, and that was clearly evident to anyone who watched that game...Indy wasn't even trying...

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
The Cowboys have actually won something
It called the NFC East along with 11 games with the 12th coming Sunday
Now think about that a minute
12-4 for the season maybe
Nobody in their right mind could see this coming
I think Seattle is in the driver seat but they are beatable
I dont recall them being unbeaten this year
I think the Pack are next and then I would put Dallas
I think Stafford is too up and down for the Lions to go far especially on the road
You cant just give Seattle the crown without playing the games so we will see
I understand Dallas has alot of haters and thats fine-justadmit that they have had a good year so far and let the games begin!

SEA WAS beatable earlier in the season, but they aren't now...if you think otherwise then you either haven't been watching them play, or you're looking at things through Dallas colored glasses...I will go ahead and crown them now as no other team is going to beat them...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: PeteTheFarmer

Indy was playing for nothing in that game, and that was clearly evident to anyone who watched that game...Indy wasn't even trying...

Then they need a GM and coach who understands how the seeds are determined

Dallas wins 24-20. On to face Green bay.

Since Tony Romo gets 100% of the blame when THE COWBOYS lose, to be fair, Tony now has to get 100% credit for the playoff win!

Lets hear it!

This is fun for Cowboy fans and tough for Lion fans
The 4th qtr belongs to Dallas this year
I am happy for Romo,now folks can shut up about him
To be at the top of his game with a broke back is amazing
Next week will be fun to watch at GB
I look for a high scoring game and Dallas is unbeaten on the road
Rodgers and Romo--gonna be alot of points

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Dallas wins 24-20. On to face Green bay.

Since Tony Romo gets 100% of the blame when THE COWBOYS lose, to be fair, Tony now has to get 100% credit for the playoff win!

Lets hear it!

We were 1 pass completion, or 1 first down, or 1 bad call on that pass interference from partying in Motown.

I'd call that "skin of his teeth" rather than 100%. Good luck in GB.

This call did not change the score
Stafford had no chance of completing the pass as it hit the Cowboy in the back
Who's to say Stafford wouldn't have fumbled on the next play anyway
The Lions lost for many reasons-only scoring 3 points in the second half,having a coach with no guts not going for 4th and 1,punting for 10 yards,fumbling twice in 8 plays in the 4th qtr
The list goes on and on

Kind of interesting how 2 WI men play an integral role in the Cowboys success.... and both grew up within 20-25 minutes of each other...

Hoping for a Cowboy win, but will be happy if the Packers make the Superbowl. 1 season of listening to **** Sherman, is 1 too many.

Originally Posted By: dblshock
weather won't be much of a factor Sunday...Hi 18 wind 5-10 mph

Wrong! 18 degrees to a team that's used to playing in a dome might as well be 40 below! It WILL make a difference...

Also keep in mind Dallas BARELY beat DET and needed help from the refs to do it and GB is a considerably better team than DET...not saying they can't win, but it's gonna be much tougher than beating DET...

Seattle crushed Packers
Dallas beat Seattle easy
Detroit beat Packers
Dallas beat Detroit
Buffalo beat Packers
It can be done-they are not the 1985 Bears
I bet Rodgers is looking at the Cowboy secondary and licking his chops
It wont be easy to win up there but it might happen for the Cowboy s

one thing though, Detroit beat the snot out of Romeo and the Murray and Colt all took a whoopin. If they feel that again at 18 degrees down by 14 in Lambeau they'll pack it in...mark it down.

Last edited:
One thing about this years team is they dont quit
Romo will keep throwing and Murray will keep getting the ugly yards and break a few
This Packer defense is very beatable
I think it will be closer than some think
Dallas has done more this year than I ever imagined
Anything from here on is gravy
Go Cowboys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back