W7015e.jpeg

W7015f.jpeg

W7015g.jpeg

W7015h.jpeg

W7015i.jpeg

W7015j.jpeg

W7015k.jpeg

W7015l.jpeg

Motorcraft is M+H (Mann + Hummel) same as this. This is exactly a 910S. I am frankly shocked it did not say FoMoCo on the ADBV.

That is what I was alluding to with my links before the pictures.

Mann can make a good filter, I really wish I could get some like to OE.

You're welcome Adam.

Motorcraft is M+H (Mann + Hummel) same as this. This is exactly a 910S. I am frankly shocked it did not say FoMoCo on the ADBV.

That is what I was alluding to with my links before the pictures.

Mann can make a good filter, I really wish I could get some like to OE.

You're welcome Adam.

Very good Info. Thanks for clarifying this.

Are the louvers as closed up as they look? I wouldn't be happy with that.
I agree. They look kinda skanky

This is going to probably sound like a non-answer but Yes and No.

Yes they are as closed up as the look, but they are open enough. They are very hard to take a picture of because there is so much real estate taken up by the base bypass that there just ins't enough room to get my iPhone 11 to focus on the center tube - it is not even the fancy pro model. I probably took 15 or 20 pictures using various light and settings and these are the best they got. But if you put a light source behind the media you see they are open.

Still I don't know why they don't use the tooling they were using on the old MC filters that had great louvres...

This is going to probably sound like a non-answer but Yes and No.

Yes they are as closed up as the look, but they are open enough. They are very hard to take a picture of because there is so much real estate taken up by the base bypass that there just ins't enough room to get my iPhone 11 to focus on the center tube - it is not even the fancy pro model. I probably took 15 or 20 pictures using various light and settings and these are the best they got. But if you put a light source behind the media you see they are open.

Still I don't know why they don't use the tooling they were using on the old MC filters that had great louvres...
Robert, they don’t look great. But, thank you for a great cut and post. 🍻🇺🇸👍

Back