Craziest Car Prices You've Seen

You too can buy this 15 year old pickup with cloth seats for the low low price of nearly $53k, call now!

A016F8C7-BD22-41BE-8BDB-F2BD7695FAF5.jpg

A bit like junk mail? I mean, one mass mailing, from what I understand, doesn't cost that much, and all it takes is one or two people to respond to make it pay. Here, a dealer can advertise whatever, see if anyone bites. If no one bites, take down the ad, wait a week or two, relist.

I own a 2012 toyota corolla with 90,000 miles, I bought it "used" with 500 miles on it because it had already been titled for $17,500. The local chrysler dealer recently had a 2012 toyota corolla (same model, color, etc. as mine) but with only 40,000 miles listed for...$16,995. The car sold within a week.

I saw a 90K "2004" ish Dodge Ram on the lot, lifted, mud tires, stacks in the bed, probably a diesel that rolled coal.

Body was in good shape, red.

I am **sure** they sold it for way less then asking price.

I was looking at a new Volvo S90 about 2 weeks ago and the dealer wanted 8k above sticker— he said they were selling well and I told him this car was on his website for over a month. He said I was mistaken I told him I had to think about it and walked away. Didn’t have the gumption to tell him I was at the lot the Sunday it was delivered. Still sitting there.

Back