Craftsman tool chest on sale considering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at a Harley shop years back, the 2head guys bought 2 of the portable boxes from hr and split shipping, those boxes were the same if not better quality then my craftsman roll away.

In the future, I would not hesitate to check out a huge box to combine all 5 boxes dad and I have in the garage...

Im all for better built, but their boxes are really nice, and dare I say, it ever felt better then one guys Matco box

I have the triple high version of that in my garage. It has held up well. My FIL used to work at sears for his retirement job so I got some promotional special where the center chest was free and with his discount I ended up getting all it for $200. But this was a number of years back. I would get it. When you keep your tools locked up they tend to accumulate.

Originally Posted By: Doog
I have the triple high version of that in my garage. It has held up well. My FIL used to work at sears for his retirement job so I got some promotional special where the center chest was free and with his discount I ended up getting all it for $200. But this was a number of years back. I would get it. When you keep your tools locked up they tend to accumulate.

My ex-wife is gone. No need to lock up my tools any longer.

I checked it out in the store today. Looks like a really good deal.

Any other discount available, like the "shop your way" card?

I saw $20 off $100, but that was about it.

Thanks!

That's a great deal on both boxes. I have a similar top and bottom chest I got at Sears a long time ago, in the old red paint with black drawers. Both are still in great shape now but at prices like that it would be a tough decision not to get another Craftsman box if I ever did need a new one.

The main issue is I work in Sears tools and hardware a few days a week and keep seeing new things to buy. I already have two red and black Craftsman tool cabinets.

Seeing the Craftsman(MTD) snow blowers make me appreciate my Airens however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back