collinite 476 aggravations - by hand or machine

I'm not trying to be mean but you're out of your depth with several of the comments you make in the detailing forum.

As The Critic said the cost per vehicle can be quite low; buy with a coupon code and get the right size bottle. The cost for my M340i was a little higher because I bought small bottles but still under $60.

And as I said earlier, a ceramic coating is no harder to apply than a wax like 476. You (Grampi) could apply a ceramic coating yourself and achieve 100% success. The "money" is in the prep, which many of us do ourselves, and the coating itself is pretty straightforward: apply with applicator, wait for it to flash/rainbow, buff with a MF towel...sounds an awful lot like a wax, how 'bout that, who would've thought!
Ceramic coatings may not be any harder to apply, but the prep work is much more difficult, so much so that the common Joe is not going to do it correctly 90% of the time. No thanks, I'll stick with my Collinite...

Ceramic coatings may not be any harder to apply, but the prep work is much more difficult, so much so that the common Joe is not going to do it correctly 90% of the time. No thanks, I'll stick with my Collinite...
"Better" things require more effort - but you receive better results. Did you watch the video clip I posted? Does Collinite repel water and dirt in the same way?

Back