Coca cola issues lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
An oldie but goodie, but still so true today.

85 cents each was a lot in the 90s

Not going to lie.. I consider myself a Michael Douglas fan, but if it wasn't for hearing his voice I wouldn't have recognized him. Must be the hair..

Looks like a must watch.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
I saw the Mexican Coke in Meijer yesterday. But there's no way in Hades I'm paying $6 for a six-pack of it.

I bought two
20.gif

What's hard to understand is why Pepsi in the USA
DOES have a cane sugar Pepsi, that can be bought in the everyday soft drink isle in the supermarket at a reasonable price, and also offers their "regular" con syrup carp, but Coca Cola doesn't, they are clearly missing out on a significant segment of the market that will actually chose and
buy the cane sugar version, if it was made in the USA on a regular basis. Lost opportunity and a stupid decision.

My wife LOVES Diet Pepsi wild cherry. About a year ago she took a drink and ran to the sink, she spit it out and there was a fly in her mouth. She had just opened the can and we never have flies in our house. She called Pepsi and they said it does happen but very rarely. They sent us coupons for around 15 free 12 packs and begged her not to publicize it on social media.

She still drinks 3-5 a day.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
An oldie but goodie, but still so true today.

85 cents each was a lot in the 90s

Not going to lie.. I consider myself a Michael Douglas fan, but if it wasn't for hearing his voice I wouldn't have recognized him. Must be the hair..

Looks like a must watch.

Falling Down is a GREAT movie. And that is from someone that watches very little from Hollywood because I rarely enjoy it.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
My wife LOVES Diet Pepsi wild cherry. About a year ago she took a drink and ran to the sink, she spit it out and there was a fly in her mouth. She had just opened the can and we never have flies in our house. She called Pepsi and they said it does happen but very rarely. They sent us coupons for around 15 free 12 packs and begged her not to publicize it on social media.

She still drinks 3-5 a day.

That is why I drink bottles-only of beer and soda and don't buy any drink products that I cannot see inside. Only exceptions are when I pour it in a glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back