Christmas Dinner: what are you folks having?

Seriously though... holiday day (Christmas) is going to be pretty low-key. I returned my camera and will probably buy something better on Cyber Monday online.

Food-wise, nothing special, probably Fettuccine.

I haven’t ever seen Diehard or Gremlins my mom forces me to watch Charlie Brown Christmas and Rudolph, Frosty and all of those she picks all the Christmas stuff to do she won’t go against tradition lol.

Seriously though... holiday day (Christmas) is going to be pretty low-key. I returned my camera and will probably buy something better on Cyber Monday online.

Food-wise, nothing special, probably Fettuccine.
Who is taking returns in your area? In my area they aren’t taking any returns and haven’t been unless it’s like bad food or something. I would never shop online for Cyber Monday and hasn’t that already passed? That’s the Monday after thanksgiving.

I haven’t ever seen Diehard or Gremlins my mom forces me to watch Charlie Brown Christmas and Rudolph, Frosty and all of those she picks all the Christmas stuff to do she won’t go against tradition lol.
Dude you HAVE to see Die Hard. OMG!!!

Watch it on your phone through Amazon Prime if you must...

Who is taking returns in your area? In my area they aren’t taking any returns and haven’t been unless it’s like bad food or something. I would never shop online for Cyber Monday and hasn’t that already passed? That’s the Monday after thanksgiving.
Walmart.

I was going to do a video shoot and it fell through... i may do one in the future but I can probably get a better camera too.

Walmart.

I was going to do a video shoot and it fell through... i may do one in the future but I can probably get a better camera too.
That’s cool Walmart isn’t taking returns in my area my dad threatened them lol 😂 when he returned a light he bought they wouldn’t take it back because of everything going on so he threw it down on the counter and walked out

I do enjoy the traditional kids cartoons but common man, you need to be weaned.

We do chili and soup on Christmas Day. Usually make a veggie pizza also. My mom usually make cheddar bread to go with the chili when they come up.

We do chili and soup on Christmas Day. Usually make a veggie pizza also. My mom usually make cheddar bread to go with the chili when they come up.
I know lol she won’t let us have control around Christmas.

I feel sorry for you lol roast is no good. Sushi yes lol,
You‘ve never had my wife’s roast. Most people screw things like roast, steaks, meat loaf, because they can’t cook. My wife is an excellent cook.

You reminded me: we’re also having Mac and Cheese for the kids! Here again, not just crap out of the box.

What kind of chili? Mmmm cheddar bread!

You‘ve never had my wife’s roast. Most people screw things like roast, steaks, meat loaf, because they can’t cook. My wife is an excellent cook.

You reminded me: we’re also having Mac and Cheese for the kids! Here again, not just crap out of the box.
True lol. My mom bought frozen Mac and cheese to have she hates cooking so she won’t do anymore extra than she has too.

Oh, and sushi is our Christmas Eve tradition, because we gather with my wife’s entire family and usually get a private room at our favorite place in Boston. Due to Covid we‘re not having anyone over.

My FIL’s job has had Covid cases, my SIL is a nurse, and I work at a large company. My company does contact tracing. Not to mention just about every state is on my company’s ”do not travel to” list.

I can’t wait for next year!!!

/

OT: we’re lean this year, but everyone else is compensating for not being able to get together by sending us WAY too many gifts for the kids, even though these spoiled kids of mine have too many toys as is. We actually put some toys aside and let him open some throughout the year, when he accomplishes something.

Back