Chevron delo ADF 600 now sold @wally's.

Now shipped and sold directly by Walmart for $29 a gal for the 15w-40 which is pricey but it was almost $50 when it came out if i remember correctly. The 10w-30 is still expensive at $44 a gal. Still strange to think about running an oil with no zddp or phos but it does pass all tests for wear protection. I find it odd that they're syn blends for the price. 4.4 hths on the 15w-40 and 3.6 on the 10w-30 is great however.

Two separate voa's on the first and last posts in this thread.

Last edited:
To add that it states it Meets some common big name engine builders specifications to boot. You're right it's an interesting add pack. Far as I know it's positioned for big semi trucks more than anything I think. Expensive downtime maintenance if dpf clogged.

To add that it states it Meets some common big name engine builders specifications to boot. You're right it's an interesting add pack. Far as I know it's positioned for big semi trucks more than anything I think. Expensive downtime maintenance if dpf clogged.
In the listing it also said that it would lower future costs from the dpf not being as restricted compared to if one were to run a standard oil and claims a 3% fuel economy retention and i didn't think of that before but restriction causing inefficiency is obvious.

Blackstone has mentioned this oil a few times on their podcast because its a little bit of an odd duck with the potassium additive.

Chevron is pushing it very hard right now. Distributors have minimum gallon metrics to meet their contract goals and such right now.

The lubricants conspiracy theorist in me believes that we will see a lot more of this sort of engine oil beyond 2027, in what is now PC12 development cycle. And Chevron just wants to get out in front of the market with it.

Back