Caught a trash dumper yesterday

I would never mess with another person’s vehicle but would have seriously considered flattening all of the tires if that were on my property. What a piece of ****!

I bet he crapped his pants when he realized he was stuck!
Even better is to pull the air filter. Fill it with dirt and put it back in.

I had the roof replaced on my old house.
The contractor had a roll-off placed the day before he showed up.
I think I went to get a cup of coffee or maybe just blinked and there was a mattress tossed in it.
When our neighbors bought their house they proceeded to do a ton of remodeling. We found out at some point there were no permits. All of a sudden one day the local trash company drops a huge roll back dumpster off in front of MY house. Asked the neighbors and they said it would look less suspicious if it was in front of our house and not theirs, but we were free to park in front of their house...

Oh, these dumpers infuriate me. I have lived in rural areas and see this all the time; couches, TVs, and so much more. Really angers me.

Awhile back I hired a guy to do a dump run for me. I was naive it seems. Guy showed up with a truck, took my money, and was pleasant to talk to. We filled his truck and off he went.

Some time later I got contacted by the police. A lot of the stuff in the dump run was boxes with my name and various product inventory on the boxes. That lead the police right to my front door. Thankfully I still had the email and phone correspondence with the turd who took my money and then dumped my stuff in some field. They tracked that jerk down and I was off the hook.

Thank you for posting the USDOTT link to Lg & Pg Trucking LLC, 329 Pelican Dr, Riverside, CA 92507-1521
951-335-1388 , Doug.

I tried the Caltrans number and there is no such number as 539598 in the valid listings there.

Great job! I don't like people who litter our environment. I walk in the desert and see this a lot. Although; I've never caught anyone in the act. I wish!

What was this utter tard trying to do? Dump the whole entire container? That's not a dump truck with a flap for unloading its contents. Hilarious and i hope they got the maximum on whatever the state could put on them.

That's despicable. When I read the headline, I thought maybe it was a homeowner dumping a trash can or two, not a 20 foot dumpster. Is it a common problem around Apple Valley?
Yes. Huge problem all around here. Us off roaders always get blamed for it. I have never seen a guy on a dirt bike with a mattress on his back.

Back