Caught a trash dumper yesterday

Now THAT'S a deplorable. Good work.

Cops should give him a "man-to-man" offer; reload it and you can leave. When the dumper balks, arrest him and bring in a "county approved" clean up team. Hit him with a fine and the clean-up bill. Then revoke his license or triple any licensing fee in the name of a mandatory electronic tracking device. No "mail-in" fine here. Turn his testicles into apple sauce.
I like how you think!

Yes. Huge problem all around here. Us off roaders always get blamed for it. I have never seen a guy on a dirt bike with a mattress on his back.
No but they’ll haul the garbage out to the desert in the truck with the dirt bike for a 2 birds with 1 stone trip.

Out here they dump it in the desert, light it on fire and shoot it.

If it's anything like the dumpers up here, they will have a new name on the truck within a week.... Tow truck companies up here do this too :( to easy to register new names and swap them if they do something stupid...

Karma is king!

When our neighbors bought their house they proceeded to do a ton of remodeling. We found out at some point there were no permits. All of a sudden one day the local trash company drops a huge roll back dumpster off in front of MY house. Asked the neighbors and they said it would look less suspicious if it was in front of our house and not theirs, but we were free to park in front of their house...

That's bogus for your neighbors thinking that's acceptable. My GF's neighbors tried to take over her 3-unit apartment lawn for a party without asking and thought "we're the same ethnicity" is a legit answer.

That's bogus for your neighbors thinking that's acceptable.
I'm not agreeing with this neighbor in doing this, but "we" don't own the street in front of our houses. That said, I doubt the city allows people to leave dumpsters in the street (except for maybe a short period of time). Kinda like people thinking the parking spaces in front of their house is theirs (even my wife says/thinks this :rolleyes: ).

Karma is king!

That's bogus for your neighbors thinking that's acceptable. My GF's neighbors tried to take over her 3-unit apartment lawn for a party without asking and thought "we're the same ethnicity" is a legit answer.
It didn't last long. A friend came over with his diesel and we pulled it in front of their house. We were going to leave it blocking their driveway but put it square in front of their house. Not long after an inspector from the city stopped by and red tagged the house when they saw the back of their house was completely missing with beams exposed.

Back