Cats Politely Fight Over Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute video.

Those 2 cats would not survive at my home. I have a rescued feral cat that would that would make those 2 cats blood donors in a heartbeat.

After her leg healed it took a lot of work to make her a pet but as nice as she is now you don't mess with her food.

When someone is over at our house you will never see her but when you rattle her food dish she appears. She now has 6 hiding places and she's been very creative. We're just reminded that cats are very different than dogs and the have very strong personalities.

I love cats, always have. Also found in my 82 years of life that any person that says they hate cats is a
person I could never like. Something to do with personalities I guess.

Anyway, those two have unusually nice coloration, especially the darker one.

Cute video but Cats do not digest milk, so this will give them a belly ache. Nasty litter box too.
Don't feed your cats milk.

Rod

Love cats. Once you get to know a cat or two, they aren't as bad as a lot of people make them out to be. And they definitely have strong personalities.

My cat is not this nice. The Humane Assocation listing said she was a diva. That is very true. She absolutely has to be the center of attention, unless she doesn't want to be then don't go near her.

Originally Posted By: ragtoplvr
Cute video but Cats do not digest milk, so this will give them a belly ache. Nasty litter box too.
Don't feed your cats milk.

Rod

Not if its lactose free

Originally Posted By: tc1446
I love cats, always have. Also found in my 82 years of life that any person that says they hate cats is a person I could never like. Something to do with personalities I guess.

In my 52 years I have found that people who don't like cats can't be trusted. And anyone who doesn't like cats needs to spend more time with one!

John

Of my two feline thugs the larger one (15 lbs.?) just moves in and shoulders the slightly smaller one (13 lbs.) out of the way. I try to feed them in two separate stations because of that.

I once watched my friends cat while they were away on vacation. That stupid feline managed to knock over their dresser, assumingly from the lack of weight in it once their clothes were removed from the drawers. Their downstairs neighbor complained about the crashing noise, and they were convinced (still are) that I was the one who knocked it over due to some outrageous circumstance.

Needless to say I am no longer welcome to watch their cat. Blessing in disguise.

Originally Posted By: John_K
I love cats, always have. Also found in my 82 years of life that any person that says they hate cats is a person I could never like. Something to do with personalities I guess.

In my 52 years I have found that people who don't like cats can't be trusted. And anyone who doesn't like cats needs to spend more time with one!

John

I think it's control freaks, they love a dog because you have to tell them what to do all day - sit down, shut up, come here, go there. But you can't tell a cat what to do, they just ignore control freaks....and they hate that!

Originally Posted By: Silk
Originally Posted By: John_K

John

I think it's control freaks, they love a dog because you have to tell them what to do all day - sit down, shut up, come here, go there. But you can't tell a cat what to do, they just ignore control freaks....and they hate that!

That's what I like about having cats! They are relatively self sufficient. And it doesn't have to go out every 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back