Litter Box For Cats

Do you have a Cat but hate emptying the litter box . Well ..... boy do I have ultimate litter box for you . A self cleaning litter Box from Whisker .
Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 16-01-47 Whisker Litter-Robot 4 WiFi-Enabled Covered Automatic Self-C...jpg

go to a store like menads,home depot etc and get a poly tub for hoe mixing plaster or cement it works better,and its larger than the smaller breakable kitty boxs,,cost ,about $12.00

My last cat, Cleopatra she would eat a fair amount of different people food.
Ham mostly she liked. Now most cats I think like tuna fish!
Not her, BUT....... She would suck up the water from tuna fish like she was starving!
OT but this one now, she is sort of just now starting "to bond" with me.
And I'll have her 2 years come this Christmas!
In her defense, she has had a few "broken homes", plus she was the "runt" of the litter, and was real skittish for a good while.
She still sort of is, If someone she don't know comes in the house, she takes off and hides. I call her "The Killer"........ lol
I don't eat any of those things. :ROFLMAO:

We've got 3 cats: 2 Scottish Fold's and a Norwegian Forest Cat. They use their litter boxes a TON!

All of our cats love kicking their litter around and making a mess. My girlfriend's therapist gave her a great idea: cut a hole in the side of large RubberMaid totes and fill those with litter. We leave the top off, and the cats absolutely love them. They greatly reduced the amount of litter that gets kicked out onto the floor.

Back